Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Servers Top Infamous Players

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    His IQ cant be wery high if he cant handle doing combos... and rushing alone 1vs6 just gives enemy free kills which is one way to win mini ,, so id say he is pretty dumb
    Bah you lose as many minis with overly cautious players than with kamikazy players. Personnaly, since he doesn't actually move that bad i think he's just a troll who needs to win a bet like, reach PvP 10 without doing a single combo.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Alhel and Tekhan were my top weirdos for very long time , since merge new special faces tend to pop up (praise Lord Utog!_)

Patto is awesum in my opinion , he tries for the flag like there's no tommorow , he never gives up or leaves a game , always good to see him exist in a mini lineup since u know that 1 out of 6 is a responsible flag bot , giving u the space to hunt the extra kills

Another necro is very cheesy also , i cant remember his name (its long name with lots of letters that dont make sense) , but the guy spams dots on repeat , each time i target him i see "mark of devourer" -> "mark of devourer" -> "mark of devourer" , with small pauses between the devourers , enough to roll a smoke or smthin

Extra special person is the leader of Sentinels , who , once he gets farmed , starts attempts for racial insults and other flaming activities. Usually the devoted priests have a completely different mentality , but he's got to be the exception.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    Alhel and Tekhan were my top weirdos for very long time , since merge new special faces tend to pop up (praise Lord Utog!_)

Patto is awesum in my opinion , he tries for the flag like there's no tommorow , he never gives up or leaves a game , always good to see him exist in a mini lineup since u know that 1 out of 6 is a responsible flag bot , giving u the space to hunt the extra kills

Another necro is very cheesy also , i cant remember his name (its long name with lots of letters that dont make sense) , but the guy spams dots on repeat , each time i target him i see "mark of devourer" -> "mark of devourer" -> "mark of devourer" , with small pauses between the devourers , enough to roll a smoke or smthin

Extra special person is the leader of Sentinels , who , once he gets farmed , starts attempts for racial insults and other flaming activities. Usually the devoted priests have a completely different mentality , but he's got to be the exception.

scinxx is much better than patto, atlesat scinxx is flag taking but still able to kill with vom, these all are intresting persons and i would like to know more, sadly scinxx and rest of famous aoc players never use chat.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Hunterus was one of the most entertaining pin pin gankers, not seen him lately though
    Hunterus died.
    You got 10 pvp xp.

Actually i wonder why this per definition naming and shaming thread is not yet closed?

I'm kinda a fan of patto.
    Like Vehl I think he's trolling, because of the pvp magical ring and magical blunt if I remember well.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

My favorite one is Hoenstaufen (do I spell it correctly?), the bs from Black Steel. Calls me always a nazi because I am german. Last time I killed him in JS he told me "1945 was a great year for you". Is that still funny? Good that I don't take this game too serious. Actually Hoenstaufen calls me always a cheater, without giving any proves for this.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Well as i suspected this thread has derailed and is there by:

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123