Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Servers Top Infamous Players

Lololool. just yesterday on CE hunterus and blitoldis was there

add scinxx on that list, havent seen him thou, but he is hero of fury, never abandoned hes team and left =)

and by sentinels conq spaart you mean that Haddings if my rus skills enough to translate it

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Graymouser has to be on the list, even if he does not play anymore no list is complete without him.
    pickle** the name is pickle, and beleive me he will be back he is just trolling somewhere else
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Lololool. just yesterday on CE hunterus and blitoldis was there

add scinxx on that list, havent seen him thou, but he is hero of fury, never abandoned hes team and left =)

and by sentinels conq spaart you mean that Haddings if my rus skills enough to translate it
    lol I don't know the translation but yea hes a Russian conq in Russian name.
    He would rage after loosing a duel or ran to the guards.

Adding Skorch pvp 10 barb to the list

Would focus so much on flag.

He would stand by the flag if opponent player is killing his teammate but are not within the "picking up" flag area he would stand there watch his teammates die.

He would also run right past his teammates who need help and go straight for the flag.

Ill take any of these guys in team than a k/d whore any day.

I usual win minis with Patto cuz he either score flags or takes all attention from kill whores.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post

I usual win minis with Patto cuz he either score flags or takes all attention from kill whores.
    i need ss of their win/lose ratios im SO skeptical that being so obvious and grinding a flag without tactics has all that much success
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post

agree with Kina. Patto is definately not skilled player but he simply takes advantage of so many stupid players in minis, with some heals he will most likely score. Id rather play with patto than with k/d whoring tanks, who are generally making more harm to the team as they forcing non tank classes to pick up flag, playing solo and then crying that healer doesnt run after them when dying.

- Alhel
    - Hekkate

To the list

I like Patto's spirit. He never gives up and always does objective no matter what

I agree with kinapanza, Patto's IQ is much higher than many of those average brutes. Never underestimate him
    Last edited by ghostFromThePast; 5th October 2013 at 12:33.

how is pikuu or falcore not on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostFromThePast View Post
    - Alhel
    - Hekkate

To the list

I like Patto's spirit. He never gives up and always does objective no matter what

I agree with kinapanza, Patto's IQ is much higher than many of those average brutes. Never underestimate him
    His IQ cant be wery high if he cant handle doing combos... and rushing alone 1vs6 just gives enemy free kills which is one way to win mini ,, so id say he is pretty dumb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast