Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worth coming back to the game?

All the bugs that have been in game are still there. As you probably know FC dont belive minor bug fixing that much. There are few new PVE dungeons/areas and thats it. What comes to PVP there is nothing new. Only some new problems such as high latency for EU players.
    Rez bugs , minisign bugs all still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    why would anyone come back for pve? do every dungeon 1 time and then u have seen it, no point going again because it is scripted ****.
    Well, pvp is the thing i like less and it is not my reason to be playing am mmo, and seems that almost all mmorpgs are pvp based anyway. So as you can see, there are different opinions, taste, etc, etc. I like to explore the whole dungeons and get better gear, etc, etc. Then, have you ever played a single player game again? Of course the interest in a game goes slowing as time passes, but thats normal. I enjoy this game right now, when I'll have enough, I will play another one. The same is gonna be for pve or pvp, there will be a time that you'll not enjoy anymore maybe. I mean, it's the same with almost everything in life.
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post
    Well, pvp is the thing i like less and it is not my reason to be playing am mmo, and seems that almost all mmorpgs are pvp based anyway. So as you can see, there are different opinions, taste, etc, etc. I like to explore the whole dungeons and get better gear, etc, etc. Then, have you ever played a single player game again? Of course the interest in a game goes slowing as time passes, but thats normal. I enjoy this game right now, when I'll have enough, I will play another one. The same is gonna be for pve or pvp, there will be a time that you'll not enjoy anymore maybe. I mean, it's the same with almost everything in life.
    well tbh, proper working game needs pve/pvp/rp to work, but pvp content comes out so slowly that ppl got frustrated, i done every pve thing so far u can do, maybe the newest dungeon i have not found any group yet, but i will .. I would just want to have revards in open areas / sieges and few more mini games, it cant be that hard to make
    The Law

well tbh, proper working game needs pve/pvp/rp to work, but pvp content comes out so slowly that ppl got frustrated, i done every pve thing so far u can do, maybe the newest dungeon i have not found any group yet, but i will .. I would just want to have revards in open areas / sieges and few more mini games, it cant be that hard to make
    I understand and I agree, but for me, at least at the moment, it is not necessary all of this. But I understand that people playing non stop since 2008 would want more. Anyway, I was talking to a user wanting to come back. At least he will enjoy some months or a year I suppose.
    Last edited by Meleagro; 7th October 2013 at 18:54.
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

@ Nefeli
    Don't listen to those who post here to complain. Most people have a lot of fun ingame. And some people apparently just hang around the forums to tell us why they don't.

There are some valid concerns, of course, as with any game. But the forum community is very hostile to Funcom, to Newcomers and returning players. So, don't take that too seriously.

why would anyone come back for pve? do every dungeon 1 time and then u have seen it, no point going again because it is scripted ****.
    Hehe mobs might be but 24 players aren't. I must have damaged more keyboards in Tier 3 than in all years of PvP.

If you find me a better game than AoC I'll come too, until then OFC is better to play AoC then not

Default the best game

5 year of aoc and again ever fun )
    for me the best medieval game in pvp and pve !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12