Thread: Bartholomo's Wife

Default Bartholomo's Wife

I had never really explored the "poison forest" in Tortage before, (across the river, where all the crocs are, near Arias's tent camp)mainly because of the poison dot that runs continuously there, but last night, while running a new character (PoM) through Tortage, I went there during "Tortage Night" as the plants and mobs were not aggro, and keeping the PoM's healing spell up negated the poison damage. I was at level 9 at the time.

While running around in there, just exploring the very creepy area, I was suddenly attacked by a female human NPC carrying the name Bartholomo's Wife [BOSS]. She was level 15. Needless to say, combined with the poison dot, things did not go well-lol.

I am wondering about this NPC, if there is some quest that involves Bartholomo's Wife. Anyone know the story on this mob? I have been through Tortage at least ten times, and I have never found a quest leading to this poisonous forest or mentioning this mob at all. I know Bartholomo the scribe well, but have never found anything about his wife. I searched for this NPC but got no results here at all.

Can anyone share information about this mob? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated! It just has my curiosity going overtime!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Braciaca; 5th October 2013 at 18:14.

I believe she is part of one of the arch type destiny quest chain to gain his favor for the resistance. I remembering doing it and having the choice of saying she was at peace or undead.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

It's a part of the destiny quests for the priest archetype.

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    I had never really explored the "poison forest" in Tortage before, (across the river, where all the crocs are, near Arias's tent camp)mainly because of the poison dot that runs continuously there, but last night, while running a new character (PoM) through Tortage, I went there during "Tortage Night" as the plants and mobs were not aggro, and keeping the PoM's healing spell up negated the poison damage. I was at level 9 at the time.

While running around in there, just exploring the very creepy area, I was suddenly attacked by a female human NPC carrying the name Bartholomo's Wife [BOSS]. She was level 15. Needless to say, combined with the poison dot, things did not go well-lol.

I am wondering about this NPC, if there is some quest that involves Bartholomo's Wife. Anyone know the story on this mob? I have been through Tortage at least ten times, and I have never found a quest leading to this poisonous forest or mentioning this mob at all. I know Bartholomo the scribe well, but have never found anything about his wife. I searched for this NPC but got no results here at all.

Can anyone share information about this mob? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated! It just has my curiosity going overtime!

Thanks!
    play 30 more minutes, ull see what its all about
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack