Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Director's Letter - September 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    PVE stuff is never done lol, nevermind that they have maybe 15x as much content as we pvpers do :P
    Thats the joke on it, its never done. Which means never

it seems unchained minis wont be here this year.....pitty I came back mainly for that.

What's going to happen to the architect crafting recipes? That's the one thing I care most about in regards to the tradeskill revamp and nothing's been said about it yet.
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

Quote Originally Posted by bulk View Post
    Is the new tradeskill system based on luck?
    its a ratio of kdr and player kills
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

unchained minis!!
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    it seems unchained minis wont be here this year.....pitty I came back mainly for that.
    same here

/char

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    Still hanging out for a new raid, be it T3.5, or a better choice, T4.5.

Top priority should be enabling the free transfers, we have many people that desperately want to move server.

Regarding the Hyborian Race, one of our allies in Mist Wolves had a brilliant idea. You should unlock the maps in stages, for example, everyone is given several days in Tortage, before opening up additional zones. Then open up the level 30 play zones, but no higher, for another week. Later on, open up Field of the Dead and Noble district for a week. Continue opening up the +10 level zones every week until the 7th or 8th week (the 70-80 week) where you can enjoy the race to its full potential.

This will encourage greater PVP, it will allow more players to work together rather than have them spread out across multiple "top tier" zones, and it will be a hell of a lot more social and exciting. It will also allow more players to get on board in the race, as those that work long shifts won't be at such a disadvantage to those that barely work at all. You will probably have to set level caps along with the zone openings.
    great idea
    40k kills

So nothing about the minimap...freeking hilarious. How hard it is to accomplish ONE minimap ?????? It really takes 2 years to make one?
    Must be one helluva map.

Appreciate info about new crafting...really do cause I personaly can't wait for it Would love to get more info about cetriss and other fun DS things(slithering, new minimap) but I can wait for that...

Take your time with unchained minis, no need to rush there and mock up things with bad balance and even shallower metrics and system. And please, add loot to TL unchained dungeons so we can drool over it...
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

From those 2 unlikely things i thought would never happen (crafting revamp and unchained mini), 1 is actually in progress and seems rather well advanced.

And although some news about unchained minis would have been cool, i believe crafting revamp is much more important, because it will affect the entire playbase, and yes PvP'er s as well.

If i remember correctly, that crafting revamp will also allow PvP crafting, which is kind of a PvP revolution for AoC and might put an end to the undisputed T4 supremacy. Or maybe i'm being delusional.

Plus, 3 unchained old dungeons, which is all good considering how popular AoK and xiba are nowadays.

All in all, good monthly letter.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast