Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trader search not user friendly

Default Trader search not user friendly

Dear Funcom,
    Log into the game. Go to a trader, any trader. Search for a full stack of Iron. Now, keep searching. Go on, keep looking. Ok, can't find any "full" stacks of iron because of the Trader Spam of knuckleheads clogging up the search with a million stacks of 5 or 10 iron, not to mention the results include items that are not iron, like ironsilk, ironwood, and anything with iron in the title.

SO, now I've spent enough time fine tuning my advanced search to find the correct amount of money that will result in me actually finding full stacks or iron that I'm frustrated and don't even feel like doing whatever it was I forgot I was going to do with the Iron.

Same thing with a dozen other items in game. Silver, Silk, Blackanything, etc. etc.

This is not a user friendly search engine.

Ok, rant over.

use advanced search options.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

afaik you can filter out ironsilk, ironwood etc. via advanced options, but yes, that trader spam with stacks of 5-10 is kinda meh
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    afaik you can filter out ironsilk, ironwood etc. via advanced options, but yes, that trader spam with stacks of 5-10 is kinda meh
    he can by setting lvl of object he is seeking also can check to display by stack amounts.
    works fine and i dodge all the stupid people who flood market with stacks of 5-10 when what i want is 100 stacks
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Same interface since the game launched. Could really use an update, of course funcom touching it, may break the entire game or something completely unrelated.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom should update the silly "50" search results only. It is really stupid, why i cannot see more than that at same time, or change page?
    Last edited by Arishanya; 4th October 2013 at 23:32.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    use advanced search options.
    Of course I use advanced search options just like my op says.
    AND if I use the "use exact name" feature in that search, I STILL get ironsilk and ironwood AND still no full stacks of iron.

BUT, I did find in the advanced search option does have a "stack size" option!! lol at me! I can't believe I have never noticed it before, but it is there and works. I now see a lot of full stacks of iron!!! Hooray!!! Thanks Noite!

Now, what the hell was I gonna do with this iron!?

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Of course I use advanced search options just like my op says.
    AND if I use the "use exact name" feature in that search, I STILL get ironsilk and ironwood AND still no full stacks of iron.

BUT, I did find in the advanced search option does have a "stack size" option!! lol at me! I can't believe I have never noticed it before, but it is there and works. I now see a lot of full stacks of iron!!! Hooray!!! Thanks Noite!

Now, what the hell was I gonna do with this iron!?
    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5250/2uxz.png
    hope that explains better
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Yes, that helps tons!
    I can not believe I have been playing this game since launch and I have never noticed that stack size option. Some one smack me please.

Damn they are over priced. Not many russsians on Crom i see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast