Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Post Angry light armor healers

Why can't i as dt have optional tiger gear from khitai? for example i would be happy to drop the 482 combat rating from chest and add it as 40 magic dmg?

only reason i made this thread is because pom / tos players are crying when i take "their" scarlet circle gear.

Make a group and invite only BS to be solo healer. Thats how I got most my SC loot on DT without healers bitching about it :-)

So they should, I wouldn't be having some DT take my priest gear so he can go pyjama-tard mode either. Like above poster said, if you want it then form your own groups and only take BS as healer.

Yeah I always give healer priority if they need it but else I roll need on it.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Good healer is golden so yeah, on my DT I'm passing priest epics unless they already have them or it's something really special. But again most of the healers want either children or SC gear and not all pieces from these factions are BiS imho

On my PoM I lost several SC pants/yuns hands/wings rolls to hungry loot whoring DTs but people like that mostly end up on my ignore and I'm not playing with them ever again
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    Good healer is golden so yeah, on my DT I'm passing priest epics unless they already have them or it's something really special. But again most of the healers want either children or SC gear and not all pieces from these factions are BiS imho

On my PoM I lost several SC pants/yuns hands/wings rolls to hungry loot whoring DTs but people like that mostly end up on my ignore and I'm not playing with them ever again
    Fair enough. Derled, you said it's "optional gear", and these word reflect to whom the loot should be givin in priority. ToS and Pom are meant to wear light and this gear is primarly aimed at them. If they have crap gear, they need it more than a DT which would like to go full pyjama for his pleasure, or because he want to dps even more. Seems logic to me that they whine if you roll for the item if they are obviously undergeared. Now, if nobody really need them (because they have better or equivalent stuff, just roll for it.

The problem are the cheap MF that click greed to all. The honest way to go when you are with a DT would be need:if you need it and is a piece designed for you, greed:if you don't need but you will use for some reason (vanity, dps, protection in one specific boss,..) all the other situations pass. 50 silvers are 4 kitahi quest greeding a piece for the money is not worth it. I think the best idea is talk with the group before opening the box and ask them the permission to need on wisdom gear.

But with the actual HMs rules, if you haven't spoken with the healer before looting, clicking need on the priest gear with a DT is stealing it.

PD:Please don't this is a game and all the gear is virtual. When you steal something or something is stolen from you it doesn't matter too much. The loot will come eventually while you are having fun killing bosses.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 19th September 2013 at 07:07.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

There must always be 2 tanks, but most of the time there is only 1 healer, so i need whenever it drops!

The tos who started the qq: was full t3 raid geared and he also had some full khitai set.

and it is really not my problem that funcom cant create own class gear for dt and hox.. dt t2 raid gear got less strenght and same constuction as cloth armor wolf set? wth hell is this.

but as i said before, give dt own tiger set which has magic dmg, and no usless combat rating if i want combat rating set, i play conq

cloth armor hox wolf belt better than t2 raid belt.. makes sense (for dt)
    Last edited by Derled; 19th September 2013 at 10:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    The tos who started the qq: was full t3 raid geared and he also had some full khitai set.

and it is really not my problem that funcom cant create own class gear for dt and hox.. dt t2 raid gear got less strenght and same constuction as cloth armor wolf set? wth hell is this.

but as i said before, give dt own tiger set which has magic dmg, and no usless combat rating if i want combat rating set, i play conq

cloth armor hox wolf belt better than t2 raid belt.. makes sense (for dt)
    Ok, then keep stealing gear is not a big deal. But if you want to ninja with style go for the wisdom ring and ToS tali of T3. And then go for the gear dps priest of t4.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast