Thread: Golden Perk

Default Golden Perk

Which Golder Perk should I choose for max dmg ,i want to kill as fastest as possible ,(be a cloth/light armor users) killer. I'm thinking about OLP because it work very good with Carnage specc ,but i can be wrong... Any advices?

I don't know much about conqs. But battlefield commander gives 30% wep damage per formation and discipline, nice passive boost in damage imo.

OLP is probably better for pure bursting, once every minute and a some setup. Unless you play hybrid you won't have Brute's easy KB and easy snare though, and I wouldn't say carnage needs the extra burst actually.

BFC's bonus is actually 40% weapon damage total (plus techniques/banners benefits) : Formations and Standards have 30% weapon damage instead of 10% so bonus is 20% per buff. Then there's the vivification burst heal and Burning Standard extra 2% crit among others.

Assail is 35% weapon damage fully stacked, which is less than BFC still best silver perk to take along with Breakthrough which is obviously great with carnage.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

So hmm... I think i go to OLP.. I want to be carnage mostly ,so OLP might be working good with this feats. And i saw so many 3-5k hits on clothies Are you using it guys? Do you like it?

Charge KB is extremly useful, you can KB, and take 90% of a clothies life in a few steps before they can do anything so long as you anticipate their incoming cc and break it before it hits. If you want to kill as fast as possible this might be the way to go.

Overall BFC will do allow you to do more dmg with each hit IF you get the chance. It just depends on your play style and what your up against.

OLP is mostly a brute AA because you can stack more CC immunites and hit much harder with it.
    Last edited by Raydenz; 1st October 2013 at 21:46.

Gotta agree, carnage is breakthrough, nothing else. The breakthrough itself deals about 1.2k dmg (non crit) to clothies in addition to the charge itself. Then the white hits and ww deals another 3-5k dmg. ****in boring class

At the moment i`m using BfC, it`s really good for undergeared conq like me in full blue crafted set.. As for breaktrough im suprised o.o pvp 1 conq ,and i did 8kills and 6 deaths in loosing team. I noticed that is working perfectly. Most frags are my after knockback. Also 3rd in w3 t2 raid in dps with BfC ,gotta love this class. Should i max out also veteran + warmaster? Or firstly improve all combos + decisive and chromatic warding?
    Last edited by Penndulum; 7th October 2013 at 16:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    Should i max out also veteran + warmaster? Or firstly improve all combos + decisive and chromatic warding?
    Veteran is not very useful in the current version of Furious Inspiration since you're supposed to spend them every 30s or so, plus you don't lose the full stack at the end of the timer anymore.
    Warmaster is 5% weapon damage at 5/5. Decisive strikes is certainly better.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Decisive, pressing, elusive and the protection passives. Then cc break and root/fear reduction. 5% extra dps here and there is fun, but the survivability is much more useful