Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Barb pve dps

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Wow fail even cyclone can do 3k opener. If u doing 1600 dps on Saddur then you need help. My barb did over 2k on sadur.
    pve only need gear, better gear = better player, pve has nothing to do with skills, only thing u need to do is to scratch ass with other and and spam combos + buffs with other and use perks etc, nothing else, and kalston's barb gear aint good, gief him better gear and he reach ur dmg
    The Law

Wow fail even cyclone can do 3k opener. If u doing 1600 dps on Saddur then you need help. My barb did over 2k on sadur.
    Say what you want about Armature but he can probibly out dps any barb out there.

Reaver Barb in PvE is a DPS Killing machine, so far only saw necros outdps my barb in reaver build only with tamarin gear, sins stay close behind (not counting with idiotic DPS of conqs since they are supposed to tank not DPS)
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

You have severe issues. The screen shows 1870 dps not 1600 and that was with crap gear and no pots so please just crawl back to your cave.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    You have severe issues. The screen shows 1870 dps not 1600 and that was with crap gear and no pots so please just crawl back to your cave.
    No i wasnt talking to you i was saying barbs in general with full t4.. Can you even read. I also said that i seen Cos do even better crit damage then WW. So calm down. And by checking your other posts tells me everything how much dps you really can do.

IF i do have to crawl back to the cave then my cave is so much bigger then yours.
    Last edited by armatur; 2nd January 2014 at 16:19.

Will you even post your parses one day? That would be a start.
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd January 2014 at 17:01.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

No i wasnt talking to you i was saying barbs in general with full t4.. Can you even read.
    [...]
    my cave is so much bigger then yours.
    wow there was a lot to read between the lines it seems
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

my cave is so much bigger then yours.
    I always knew you were a proud butt pirate who was borderline illiterate.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I always knew you were a proud butt pirate who was borderline illiterate.
    Dont be jeleous

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789