Thread: Conan story in AoC

Thumbs up Conan story in AoC

Well, I was looking smth in my favorite YT list and i found Video i liked long time ago. I didn't understood any word there but video shows really good Fan Art job. I hope U will like it too!
    Enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz9-aJDGmaE
    ~Blints/80/Sin ~Blintsy/80/Sin ~Lasek/80/Demo ~Niedzwiadek/80/BS ~Electrostamp/80/ToS ~Asgraad/80/Barb ~Flaming/80/HoX ~Tarmunora/80/Guard ~Perfidna/80/Ranger ~Volfy/80/DT ~Pretorianin/80/Conq ~Verykindpom/80/PoM ~Pryzmat/80/Necro

I am only 5 minutes into it and this is REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!

I wish it had sub-titles because I can't understand the language either. It looks like it is going to be an epic adventure!

I wish more people did stuff like this. It's so fun to watch and I'm sure more fun to make.

Cool it's french. I'm watching.
    Yeah It's really well done, must have took a lot of time. How did they managed to find an empty instance of Khemi by the way ? ^^
    Last edited by Religolibri; 21st September 2013 at 17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Cool it's french. I'm watching.
    Yeah It's really well done, must have took a lot of time. How did they managed to find an empty instance of Khemi by the way ? ^^
    TL is usually quite empty.

Oh well, didn't tought of that ! ^^
    Last edited by Religolibri; 23rd September 2013 at 04:00.

pretty amazing stuff. English please, or as you frenchies say, le please!
    Retired

I don't know what they're saying, but this thing is made of awesomeness (sound is a bit flawed though, especially voices are jarring because they probably all used their different quality microphones but who cares). Whoever made this should come forth and accept the praises. I know you're reading this, anyone who'd spend that much effort to make an AoC video would also be here on the forums.

edit: Diablo's goatmen sound (for camels) killed me. This **** has replaced henry's awesome class intro video as the awesomest AoC video evar.
    Last edited by cins; 15th October 2013 at 00:40.