Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Social Armor in Item Shop: Unlock fee?

Its in responce to this thread.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=182895

people have been bitching for ages now about some items, like bags and suhc not being account wide. Seems that the Accounting dept / devs had the impression that this feature was in AOC (as usual they saw it in TSW and assumed that its everwhere).

So now thanks to Nusquam and much complaining they are finaly putting it in, hopefully on Bags next.

Although to be honest this should save space for you vanity lovers, instead of storing, just delete and reclaim when needed. Only need to keep stuff thats not infinite claim
    Last edited by Vaere; 23rd September 2013 at 19:30.

The "unlock" button is, btw., currently only enabled in the English language version of the ingame shop.

If you don't get the Englih language version, you can try to open it directly in your browser:

http://aocshop.funcom.com/

Just be aware if the social armour is for Female toons only if you equip it on a male toon you end up naked.

But this is a good move.
    It is a must for bags. I wonder if they open it up for bags they will let us pay the difference if we have already bought the coffer on a toon.
    Probably not but it would be nice
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

one thing I am curious about. If you already bought the vanity item, do you still have to pay the full UNLOCk special fee? or does it subtract the cost and make it a basic fee?

Anyone who already had the Social gear able to check?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Which means infinity
    Wait, you mean I have more than eight, and I don't have to lay sideways to claim my items? Crap, that means my wife was right.

This is just hilarious, every other game would spam my inbox with e-mails announcing new features like these immediately, buuuut not AoC, nono.

This may be caused by 2 things - either FC doesn´t have enough money to keep a single PR guy to create such e-mail in his lunch break or FC does have so much money, they don´t need that small change money that would be streaming from this new feature.. right?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So there is a quote to buy it and a quote to unlock social armor.

What does 'unlock' do?
    I don't see the option to unlock anything? Anyone care to share a screenshot? Did they remove it? I have bought quite a few things and will be really disappointed if I have to pay another fee at this point to have unlimited claims on them.

It's only on social armors. And why does everything funcom does have to be retroactive???

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    It's only on social armors. And why does everything funcom does have to be retroactive???
    If you bought one or two items maybe not but some of us have spent quite a bit more than that. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am.

I don't see even one item listed with an unlock feature is why I was asking.
    Last edited by Anwen; 26th September 2013 at 02:13.

The only things I've seen unlocked are the armor: social listings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast