Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 Things Needs to Happen in AOC PVP

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    1. remove balancing. Its what ruins minis now. Make it 100% random. At least I know I have a chance for a competitive mini in a pug.
    That was actually a very smart point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Please also note that there's a reason why they're numbered. One has to happen before two and three.

And the ppl who are complaining about vote to kick. An easily reportable and bannable offense is so much worse than now when half of time either someone hides full time or gives up after two fights? Or what about the players who you know that will quit before he die even once?

Quitting the minigame so that others join it is fine, but standing doing nothing can only be helped with the enemy asked or lured to the spot to kill them.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    1. remove balancing. Its what ruins minis now. Make it 100% random. At least I know I have a chance for a competitive mini in a pug.

2. Players from EU tend to sit on pad or hide after first death, not necessary. Rather have them write code to something else.

3. Players will bring premades to pugs. not fun. A team of 3 will just kick people until they get who they want in, making it more organized fight and very one sided.
    This or/and .. in Jhebbal ALWAYS force two healers in same raid to different groups at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    And the ppl who are complaining about vote to kick. An easily reportable and bannable offense is so much worse than now when half of time either someone hides full time or gives up after two fights? Or what about the players who you know that will quit before he die even once?
    Have you ever petitioned anything in game? Do you really want to sit in a queue waiting 7 hours to report something like this? i think your expectations are different than reality.

Emailing FC directly about exploits and cheaters has always been the simplest way to do it. You should know this as a vet.

Even FC's online help works to find you a gm quick.

And with the amount of diverse players in the game right now, where would one guild find an advantageous circumstance to work it in their favor as to such detriment to the player being kicked, without alarm and reprimand? - And this is the third on the list, balanced mini has already been achieved at his point for number 3 to be even looked at.

You should also been playing long enough to know that no balance in mini does not work. Six healers on a team again? No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Emailing FC directly about exploits and cheaters has always been the simplest way to do it. You should know this as a vet.

Even FC's online help works to find you a gm quick.

And with the amount of diverse players in the game right now, where would one guild find an advantageous circumstance to work it in their favor as to such detriment to the player being kicked, without alarm and reprimand? - And this is the third on the list, balanced mini has already been achieved at his point for number 3 to be even looked at.

You should also been playing long enough to know that no balance in mini does not work. Six healers on a team again? No thank you.
    I have to admit, I have never emailed funcom about cheaters and hackers. TBH, it seems like a waste to do, if someone wants to cheat they will cheat. It doesnt bother me if someone beats me with a third party tool, its why they have it, otherwise they know they would lose. It bothers me when they beat me straight up. Then I have to work on improving.

Obviously you have a lot of experience doing this, and possibly a lot of rage. Its ok, we are all different. I dont rage.

I did say, take the funcom balance out. There should be no balance. Make it a straight up random deal. Just read back to see what I said.

as far as vote kick being exploited simply make it so it requires 5 votes to kick 1. Getting a consensus from 5 players on a team that one person needs to go wont be easy and will likely only happen when that 1 person is afk or hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by jopheso View Post
    as far as vote kick being exploited simply make it so it requires 5 votes to kick 1. Getting a consensus from 5 players on a team that one person needs to go wont be easy and will likely only happen when that 1 person is afk or hiding.
    Or he is level 0 with level-75 gear...
    Or he is learning to play...
    Or he ends up in a team of people who just dislike him very much owing to various reasons (some people who PVP well are accused of being a cheat, though they are not)...
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast