Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 Things Needs to Happen in AOC PVP

I don't mind if you guys agree or disagree.

I've been commenting and reading on old US and EU forums for a very long time since I'm a launch player on pvp servers. I also been on TL forums early so I know about plenty of user based suggestions. I am realistic that most are not likely to be implemented. Merely, I'm putting it out there that the above are things most (if not all) pvp games I know, have. Those are the three simple elements of team based pvp game, but don't exist in AOC minis. It should be in aoc mini games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    1. implement balancing teams after players have ported into mini

2. implement GG mode where players on losing side can vote to end the game right away (only after a period of time or score has acheived)

3. implement vote to kick
    1 is good.
    2 is not good at all: fight till death!
    3 can be abused in many ways.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I'd settle for an inaccessible rez pad for the the opposing team along with an afk auto kick 1 hour coward shame.
    z0MbiE eLVis

\_______/
    (òó)
    \/
    Join the
    MURDER HERD
    or get
    MURDERED TO DEATH
    [Artorosos]: VAI TE FUDER.... WHAT DO YOU GAIN WITH THIS MTF FILHA DA PUTA I WILL KILL ALL YOUR MINIONS!
    [Lapdance]: thats how much of a baddie you are ganking lowbies in kesh .. u guys are pussies
    [Dezacrator]: hey mr murder hardon, you really that desperate for a kill?
    [Dhuriel]: thx for your mother suck so very well ganker
    [Verdigo]: u have no ballz lol go try to gank some

1. remove balancing. Its what ruins minis now. Make it 100% random. At least I know I have a chance for a competitive mini in a pug.

2. Players from EU tend to sit on pad or hide after first death, not necessary. Rather have them write code to something else.

3. Players will bring premades to pugs. not fun. A team of 3 will just kick people until they get who they want in, making it more organized fight and very one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    1 is good.
    2 is not good at all: fight till death!
    3 can be abused in many ways.

2. why? You don't die in this game, you respawn to get camped all over again.

lol at the qq about abuse for vote to kick. Wouldn't it be logical that when minis are forced into premade vs pugs or generally abused via vote to kick it'd be easily reported by both the person who was kicked and the other team?

lol at the qq about abuse for vote to kick. Wouldn't it be logical that when minis are forced into premade vs pugs or generally abused via vote to kick it'd be easily reported by both the person who was kicked and the other team?
    logical is when vote to kick is implemented you check at start which team mate is weakest or most hated and you vote to kick him strait away , while knowingly you have a guildie or friend you know will sign up as soon as you tell him the guy you voted has been kicked.
    if it allows multiple kicks eventualy its even possible to have a premade vs pug team, wich other team might achieve same or a ramdom assortment of people unoficialy voted in to comprise both team.

logical is to allow people to sign up freely like it was before and bring arenas for solo players to have content while minigames return to be team based content

people have been reported for years using geometry exploits and using tpp and they all still play, asuming players doing petitions for "unlawfull" kick is not being serious.

vote to kick will clearly be abused to prevent new players to have a spot in minigames, would work wonders for me to kick all the anti team players and kd whores who leave minigame anyway at 30% health to prevent death but it would completly ostracize new players because they would be voted to get kicked strait away due to gear or general consensus they are useless.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The premade option is not used, because it is bugged, rigid and did not add anything new.
    uh the premade option is used all the time on fury
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

2. why? You don't die in this game, you respawn to get camped all over again.

Yeah right...you are aware of the mechanics of mobbing?

The nature of votekick means there are around 5 or more people who want a certain person out. This means 5 or more people testifying the person deserved to be kicked...especially easy if the kicked was provoked or rages afterwards.

@usedtissue:
    Oh, then maybe somethings changed after the merge...must check it. Still you can't rejoin if you bug out, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    @usedtissue:
    Oh, then maybe somethings changed after the merge...must check it. Still you can't rejoin if you bug out, yes?
    Nothing changed, was used a lot before merges too. And yes you can't join a running mini at all so if one person forgets to join or crashes you have to restart the whole thing, annoying. Other than that it works and gives same rewards as regular minis.

Biggest problem always was the crazy amount of people lacking balls for premades. People who sit there complaining 24/7 but don't do anything nor even try to, sadly a large part of AoC's community.

But since merges there's premades almost every day and I can imagine it being even better once transfers are enabled.
    Last edited by kalston; 24th September 2013 at 15:58.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

1. implement balancing teams after players have ported into mini
    This should be evident. But they never can make the perfect balance. We should help them with some concrete idea. Example; The balance count should start from K/D rations of players.

2. implement GG mode where players on losing side can vote to end the game right away (only after a period of time or score has acheived)
    i dont think this is good idea, because can be a demoralization device for agent of another team.
    ( may need some explanation who is the agent the another team. The big guilds members play on both side. Their prominent can decide which team, red or blue will win )

3. implement vote to kick
    This is more strong device for the big guilds manipulates the minis.
    ...or just gank of trolls ruins anyone's game feeling.
    Artarosse

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast