Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 Things Needs to Happen in AOC PVP

about the vote kick, just implement a quicker way to report bad behaviour instead of having to go thru a whole petition and not get anwsered in a several hours

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    1st
    2nd
    and....
    3rd

Cheaters?
    There are no hackers in AoC. l2p issue here
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    There are no hackers in AoC. l2p issue here
    if not troll, then teach me how my barb can do charge knock back, or i can do upheaval while doing stunning punch... or my sin doing slow death strike while grim corruption is doing debuff at 50% of castbar.. or then how can my ranger do linebraker at 40% of cast bar and sprint away ....
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    if not troll, then teach me how my barb can do charge knock back, or i can do upheaval while doing stunning punch... or my sin doing slow death strike while grim corruption is doing debuff at 50% of castbar.. or then how can my ranger do linebraker at 40% of cast bar and sprint away ....
    There is a huge number of hackers, mostly on Fury, now they are moving to Crom.

Funcom do nothing about it. Zero, nada, ziltch, nothing...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    There is a huge number of hackers, mostly on Fury, now they are moving to Crom.

Funcom do nothing about it. Zero, nada, ziltch, nothing...
    I saw one today, they still lost the game and I killed them. I even fanned them to let them know no matter what they do they will always be subpar as long as they rely on cheats to make up the difference.

Who cares about them, for the most part 90% of them are non factor.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Its hard to ignore them, mostly mele classes who execute combos in under a sec while strafing you. And I have seen the barb who has a charge KB. Mostly Euros from Fury and Req Nex guys who are becomming more and more obvious. Time to step away from pvp for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Its hard to ignore them, mostly mele classes who execute combos in under a sec while strafing you. And I have seen the barb who has a charge KB. Mostly Euros from Fury and Req Nex guys who are becomming more and more obvious. Time to step away from pvp for a while.
    Wow, you dropped Guild names. I'm gonna leave that alone, suffice it to say those who cheat are non factor and will always remain so.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Wow, you dropped Guild names. I'm gonna leave that alone, suffice it to say those who cheat are non factor and will always remain so.
    Its not like its a surprise to anyone that does minis on Crom, said guild is known and has been thoroughly shamed throughout the years for what they do.

well, crom already had it's circle of cheaters well before the us merge namely speed hacks, comba hacks, teleports, radars and what not (even some obvious cases were recorded) but the community there never really cared since for the most part they were end game raiders and that's all what matters there.

these same people rename their chars, say they deleted their toon etc... nothing new on pve server, just more of the same with merge and transfers of the pve'rs who would have ran out of pvp meat and lost their interest on pvp server after the pvp updates because no pvper in their right mind goes to a raid because it's fun but because the loot is better for pvp (those who even cared to invest in wasted evenings did so ofc... as the big majority left the game already^^

well, crom already had it's circle of cheaters well before the us merge namely speed hacks, comba hacks, teleports, radars and what not (even some obvious cases were recorded) but the community there never really cared since for the most part they were end game raiders and that's all what matters there.

these same people rename their chars, say they deleted their toon etc... nothing new on pve server, just more of the same with merge and transfers of the pve'rs who would have ran out of pvp meat and lost their interest on pvp server after the pvp updates because no pvper in their right mind goes to a raid because it's fun but because the loot is better for pvp (those who even cared to invest in wasted evenings did so ofc... as the big majority left the game already^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast