Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Lag Has Increased

Ping jumping from 125-4800 constantly and getting frequent disconnects.

Game has ran perfect from 2007 until server merge, now server's are in the US this is unplayable for PvP.

SORT UR **** OUT AND MAKE SERVERS STABLE FOR EU PLAYERS!

yeah quite a lot of lagspikes lately, though I never know if it's just my generaly shitty connection or server issues
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Same here, my latency has increased since few days ago, it used to be average 150 ms and now its above 200 ms, can u ****ing fix it FC? And where is that performance boost patch you promised with the net code fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    And where is that performance boost patch you promised with the net code fixes?
    Its already implemented in da game you dont know Funcom?

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    The server got funcomed
    renown is totally fcked up as well. the weekly reset seems to be working for former european server guilds only , while former US server guilds keep stacking their renown each week since merge (Requiem Nex at 89mio atm)

GG FC
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

i am so dissapointed about buying 1 year subscription. if i were aware about the latency i get atm i wouldn't buy it.

i will hang around till my subscription ends (feb 2014) if my latency won't fix, i am gonna make a video which i delete my toons one by one and send you ther youtube links..

i don't enjoy the game aoc anymore.. i see mostly US players r flying around me and teleporting..Eu players don't deserve this kind of gaming experience..they play coz of no alternative game around.. but be sure about that ; one day another game will come, than Eu players will leave Aoc one by one..maybe on that day you will take a decision to bring servers Eu back again..but it will be too late..waiting 2014 to see this !

I am not even logging on, except for raids, as I love PVP; and the lag is insane after the last maintenance (302-400ms).
    Please fix it!

Do you want to change shields? Prepare to press CTRL+2(or other numbers) thrice as many times. That is too bad that the ranger already shot his finisher into your knee! Better luck with ping next time!
    Do you want your spell or combo to come through? Look at your action bar and check if it has gone off cooldown. It did not? Press the button again! Oh, wait! While you were looking at your action bar, someone has already killed you!
    Do you want your combo to land? Watch out, the barbarian has teleported behind you already! By they way, your hit did not come through as well!
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 30th September 2013 at 05:44.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    i am so dissapointed about buying 1 year subscription. if i were aware about the latency i get atm i wouldn't buy it.

i will hang around till my subscription ends (feb 2014) if my latency won't fix, i am gonna make a video which i delete my toons one by one and send you ther youtube links..

i don't enjoy the game aoc anymore.. i see mostly US players r flying around me and teleporting..Eu players don't deserve this kind of gaming experience..they play coz of no alternative game around.. but be sure about that ; one day another game will come, than Eu players will leave Aoc one by one..maybe on that day you will take a decision to bring servers Eu back again..but it will be too late..waiting 2014 to see this !
    I am kind of same situation as you are. If the Latency is going to stay as it is i will do the same. Paying for this kind of latency and overall game experience is not worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthkilla View Post
    Ping jumping from 125-4800 constantly and getting frequent disconnects.

Game has ran perfect from 2007 until server merge, now server's are in the US this is unplayable for PvP.

SORT UR **** OUT AND MAKE SERVERS STABLE FOR EU PLAYERS!
    logged my necro in empty guild city to check trader and buy pots few days ago.. bam, red bar, so I thought that´s just another instance crash, but wait, after few mins latency dropped to 2k, then back to 4,8k, then back to 2k..

Alt+F4

http://i.imgflip.com/3x98r.jpg
    Last edited by Argantes; 30th September 2013 at 07:06.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

We can forget about AoC as it used to be.

Gaming conditions keep getting worse. I for one don't even play during the evening anymore, no point trying to raid with 500ms average and frequent lag spikes. So basically i can log on saturday and sunday morning, that's it.

Frankly i am dreaming about Funcom selling a license to a company like they did with Aeria game, a company that would host a version of AoC on some EU server.
    I'd rather start all over again, at least i could play.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast