Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Lag Has Increased

X2 last night was terribly laggy
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Same for me. Lags realy have incresed. Even Mage Classes are getting harder to play. But well, Funcom is repairing Conans messed up Netcode more and more and I truly believe that its going to get better someday. They showed players with TSW that its possible, maybe they can handle to transfer that to AoC aswell.

If they just wouldnt spent all the money theyre earning to develop new games instead of realy caring about one of their oldest communities..

Had issues with dcing yesterday, lag spikes 4800+
    and shitty fps as well.

Oh, and we started to have sudden disconnections.

It just brings us to the main menu without any information or with "Lost Connection to Server".
    Sometimes, the last transaction gets half-aborted: for example, I bought a new haircut for my pretty Tempest of Set, suddenly switched to the main menu, and logged back on only to find my money gone and the haircut missing. 15 silver was not much, so I did not petition it.

Yesterday, around 11:30PM (CET), the stable 380ms lag was suddenly gone (I had only spikes to 300-600 after that). In the morning (3AM CET), frequent spikes were gone as well (only got occasional ones).
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 20th September 2013 at 04:42.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I can agree to this. There are lagspikes again that are effecting some people more some less. We had unsuccessful raid that we normally do without any problems because 2-4 key persons vere lagging badly.
    I myself have had increasing amount of disconnects lately and lagspikes that go up to 700ms for few seconds.

So what is wrong? Are we again having these problems due to the fact that now there is again abit more ppl in the server???

Same for me after the merge got a lot of lag spikes, i can't play well in T4 and minis, Funcom plz check this BIG problem. I can' t believe an increase in terms of population FTW of AoC...
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

before Tuesday it was fine. So I would hazard a guess that Funcom are probably running database scripts / backups in the background on the live server, which is causing the latency. Who knows, maybe the recovery of each player that lost items runs a database intensive script to recover them, thus the inconsistent spikes. We don't know, but Funcom isn't coming forward with the answers either.

Regular communication and updates would help ease the player base frustration. An update of when the new content is coming would be great too.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Another bonus form USA ? My ping near 91* ;>
    We will be Serious after death.

My lag has gone from 100ms to 125ms minimum (London has direct link to US).. spikes to 400 in raid more often too.

Angry

Funcom r u here??? Need explainations for players...u have money from us...
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast