Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lag Has Increased

Default The Lag Has Increased

During the past three days, the lag went up by 80ms-100ms. From 230-250ms to 300-370ms.
    What is happening with the server?

The first days of mergence decrased the lag for me to 199ms, but now it spiked up again.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 19th September 2013 at 18:53.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

The server got funcomed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

..and those are not lag spikes. The increase in lag is obvious since Tuesday.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Strange. For me it still is between 120 and 150.

Got redline after redline then dc frequently.

im getting anywhere from 56-4800 latency. Tried to do t3 the other day and I couldnt stay connected for more than 2-3 minutes at a time.

Only place I really noticed lag was in t4, all was fine till memory cloud, there we started redlining every 20 seconds :/

I thought it was just me + the other Australians. Last night was horrendous.

+1 to having lag issues that appeared to start sometime around when everyone's items were deleted.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I think I'm one of the lucky few who's never really had that much of a cause to complain about the lag, until now.
    It's odd, yes my ping went up after they moved the servers but that's fine, it was still quite playable for me (around 150ms here in the UK), but in the last few days the game has become almost unplayable. When it's good it's still about 150, but there are constant spikes that range from 600 to 4.8k and one or two disconnects.

I get the feeling it's not something that is effecting everyone, last nights raid a few of us were getting the same kind of lag while others were perfectly fine.
    I don't know much about these things but maybe the next server restart will sort out the issue. *crosses fingers*

Meanwhile, if this thread should grow with people reporting the same problems is there some other info that we can supply the peeps at Funcom with to aid them in figuring out with issue?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast