Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: did players from server set go back to pvp servers ?

Quote Originally Posted by lonetac View Post
    waited 3 sperate times over an hour for a single minigame to pop during prime time EST in the last week. On fury.

Population is still crap.
    My Shield n Shield guardian performed a massive crit of unholy dmg on a straw man that had alrdy expired cause of time.
    That valid!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Well US population was always crap so what do you really expect? Don't need to wait on EU prime times :P
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

waited 3 sperate times over an hour for a single minigame to pop during prime time EST in the last week. On fury.

Population is still crap.
    Really, last night had 2 minis at the same time as sage from 6-9 est.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Really, last night had 2 minis at the same time as sage from 6-9 est.
    have to see how it is tonight if i can be pryed away from BF4 Beta, the game is awesome!

Last week, 10pm EST, AoC was dead.

have to see how it is tonight if i can be pryed away from BF4 Beta, the game is awesome!

Last week, 10pm EST, AoC was dead.
    I like the size of the maps, but the same old **** for anther $50-$60. When is something new going to come out...

Its not hte same. If by same you mean you run around and shoot people then yes, thats FPS and you hate all of them.

BF4 has the most innovative features ever in a FPS. It incorporates and promotes teamwork, it has dynamic environments and they did away with the unlock system of bf3. The graphics are sharp and crisp, the sounds are accurate. Cant wait for launch.

You still play CoD, now that has been the same crap regurgitated over and over. BF series actually improves upon the success they have.

With all that being said, I never made it on because BF4 had people playing it. AoC is still a ghost town.

Its not hte same. If by same you mean you run around and shoot people then yes, thats FPS and you hate all of them.

BF4 has the most innovative features ever in a FPS. It incorporates and promotes teamwork, it has dynamic environments and they did away with the unlock system of bf3. The graphics are sharp and crisp, the sounds are accurate. Cant wait for launch.

You still play CoD, now that has been the same crap regurgitated over and over. BF series actually improves upon the success they have.

With all that being said, I never made it on because BF4 had people playing it. AoC is still a ghost town.

BF4 is bloody awesome, problem is they are having huge huge stuttering/choppiness issues and crashes. But well thats why beta's are beta's
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    BF4 is bloody awesome, problem is they are having huge huge stuttering/choppiness issues and crashes. But well thats why beta's are beta's
    Exactly, i dont expect anything less out of beta. I have not had any crashes in 15 hours of play but i do get some chopiness now and then. I remember bf3 beta and AoC beta, both were 100x worse than this but again, its beta and that is expected.

wtb minigames and not global pvp
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast