Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: did players from server set go back to pvp servers ?

Default did players from server set go back to pvp servers ?

how crowded is fury and did alot of players move to fury ?

Server transfers are not open yet, but Fury was crowded already before merge

when xfers open, I'm bringing back my main for sure.

I think I might transfer...the lack of open world I think had pretty much lost my interest in the game.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I think I might transfer...the lack of open world I think had pretty much lost my interest in the game.
    I know why you left, population sucked. But its been soo much better. Assylum in open world has been a blast, not to mention the minis and premades. I think Ive done 10 premades in the last week, and its always been interesting to say the least. So many new faces, it makes it mysterious each mini.

I'm going back and am looking forward to rp PvP again ......azmith was right all along.

Well with one exception....PvP 10 with full gear sure makes a baddie RPR a little less squishy....not sure I could have done that on fury.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

I have half of my chars in fury and the other half in Crom.
    I rarely play with my chars on Crom and in the last 2 years I've been playing 90% in Fury.
    I get much more fun in fury than in Crom.
    Random open world pvp, organized open world pvp events, minis popping all day including JS at any hour of the day after the merge, premades, sieges, hms, raids T1, T2, T3, T4 and all possible content that AoC has to offer.
    I am in a small GUild and, even so, I have access to all of those contents.
    Even solo questing, which is the most boring content in AOC, is much more interesting in Fury because there's always the possibility of being attacked by gankers, and that happens frequently which makes the content more challenging and evolving.
    The only things that are much worse on Fury are the pugs. There aren't as many hms and raids pugs running as in crom and if u aren't in a guild it's more difficult to do that kind of content mainly if u are a new player.
    So imo the new players that are focused on pve should go to Crom. The others should go to Fury. The population is good now and I think it will be better after the free transfers.
    I will bring to fury some of my chars that are in Crom now, as soon as the free transfers are allowed

Hey avantesma

I sincerely disagree cause even on fury, pve is pretty fleshed out and you get nice bonuses in ocasional open world pvp, some low lvl battling and fun like that. And after that you can still go to t4 and gear your main
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    Hey avantesma

I sincerely disagree cause even on fury, pve is pretty fleshed out and you get nice bonuses in ocasional open world pvp, some low lvl battling and fun like that. And after that you can still go to t4 and gear your main
    Humm, i think u didnt read my post

waited 3 sperate times over an hour for a single minigame to pop during prime time EST in the last week. On fury.

Population is still crap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast