Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Who said anything about pugs? Almost full T4, pretty sure if you would need on that last missing piece they'd be mad.
    We go with dkp.. and they only miss big parts. And i mean dt tali. Not tos/pom one

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    We go with dkp.. and they only miss big parts. And i mean dt tali. Not tos/pom one
    So taking items there when healers need them is not an option, so there are people who agree with those angry healers in your guild

Just consider all what was said, find a bs for your groups, or ask them if you can need on it, and no one will blame you for wanting SC, because it just is the best dps set for a dt.

Have not done that yet. Maybe will someday..
    I'd recommend it, since you can farm the instance. It has less magic damage, crit rating and no armor...HOWEVER, the 225 protection more than makes up for it.

Usless stat in pvp so i dont count/care about it
    Obvie you have bad pvp healers.

i want / need it too so definently not gonna pass it
    Sorry͵ but fury dont do pug t4.. and everyone almost full t4 in guild... doubt they care what ppl on crom think

Then wtf you complaining on the forums for? You're obive a complete tool and don't give a **** about your group mates. Like Nuadar said do what you want. The only question here is, "are you 12 years old" or "are you mentally challenged".

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Obvie you have bad pvp healers.

Then wtf you complaining on the forums for? You're obive a complete tool and don't give a **** about your group mates. Like Nuadar said do what you want. The only question here is, "are you 12 years old" or "are you mentally challenged".
    Why are u crying on my thread, :' for u

Why these noobs keep whining when better player is talking?
    So what if he needs DT+light priest item. Funcom said 2009 that Wisdom is also DT stat

DT can use Full, heavy + wisdom set to get great gear mix ups which works great in six mans + pvp

Heal rating is not even important in pvp really, just for few spells

LOL... who are the better players? Cus he hasn't shown a single sign of intelligence yet.
    facepalm, lol what a joke

I don't really have anything constructive to say here... not that it would get through this guys thick skull. Just wanted to add that this thread full of ignorance and stupidity has brought be a good 10 minutes of laughter and entertainment. Thank you Derled for that and have fun in being a lootwhore throughout your AoC adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    LOL... who are the better players? Cus he hasn't shown a single sign of intelligence yet.
    facepalm, lol what a joke
    I smell that you are from pve server or blood and glory server, which automaticly makes u bad in pvp. which means u only can do palace + mona, so ye im gonna call myself better player than u xD i only know every dungeon + raid tact + got most classes pvp 6-9 without bori..
    ding ding! sin 35k+ kills, celebration!

I smell that you are from pve server or blood and glory server, which automaticly makes u bad in pvp. which means u only can do palace + mona, so ye im gonna call myself better player than u xD i only know every dungeon + raid tact + got most classes pvp 6-9 without bori..
    ding ding! sin 35k+ kills, celebration!
    Failing to understand how you've done all the dungeons and raids but are so desperate for gear that you're trying to lootwhore healer gear.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast