Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Quote Originally Posted by Kascio View Post
    Hang on a minute....

First of all 90% of dts damage doesn't come from magic, I have no idea where you pulled this inflated number from.

Sc gear is good for grinding factions and what not but good luck tanking with it, you'll get face rolled fast. Maybe palace+vortex for lols, that's about it.

Why try and top the parse, pull aggro and die when you can main tank and top the parse anyway...
    He's pvper so that answers both of your points. He doesn't know what does most of a DTs dmg cause he obviously never run parse or studied how things work and he won't mt(or dps cause you know..no one can keep aggro from DT in SC gear, going full retard mode) cause once he gains SC gear, he'll never do pve again.

but yeah..communication is a b*tch...
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Oh you think healrating works for a dt? I'd not call other people a nab while saying stupid things myself.
    Who the hell cares about heal rating in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Kascio View Post
    Hang on a minute....

First of all 90% of dts damage doesn't come from magic, I have no idea where you pulled this inflated number from.

Sc gear is good for grinding factions and what not but good luck tanking with it, you'll get face rolled fast. Maybe palace+vortex for lols, that's about it.

Why try and top the parse, pull aggro and die when you can main tank and top the parse anyway...
    Top dmg in parse? Wth you talking about. Could not care less who.has most dmg in PVEEE dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    He's pvper so that answers both of your points. He doesn't know what does most of a DTs dmg cause he obviously never run parse or studied how things work and he won't mt(or dps cause you know..no one can keep aggro from DT in SC gear, going full retard mode) cause once he gains SC gear, he'll never do pve again.

Just meant to say that dt's combo dmg is pretty low in pvp. Should have been more clear for parser users.

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post

Forgot to mention that ofc im gonna go t4. Need my op tali

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    The tali from Sepulcher is much better for PvP imo.

Start needing on dragon king there, an maybe the tospom dps tali? Making friends? you are doing it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Start needing on dragon king there, an maybe the tospom dps tali? Making friends? you are doing it wrong!
    Sorry͵ but fury dont do pug t4.. and everyone almost full t4 in guild... doubt they care what ppl on crom think

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    The tali from Sepulcher is much better for PvP imo.
    Have not done that yet. Maybe will someday..

Sorry͵ but fury dont do pug t4.. and everyone almost full t4 in guild... doubt they care what ppl on crom think
    Who said anything about pugs? Almost full T4, pretty sure if you would need on that last missing piece they'd be mad.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast