Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    You obiviously don't know that Wisdom = UNHOLY magic dmg for dt, where do dt dmg come from? combos? blood for aid hit's for 100+100+100.. ok? while i rather take wisdom / magic dmg which is 90% from dt's dmg like i said before, not my problem there is no heavy armor with wisdom in khitai, so best choice for dps comes from scarlet sircle
    Yep, you are right but you still being a ninja looter . And complaining about people don't like you stole their loot is the second stupid thing you can do. The first one would be write the name of your DT in the thread and make that all healers in the game ignore you.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

My dt is Arfasten <3 pvp 2 dt in blue gear with no aa geting 20-0 from mini games, damn i play this almost as good as my sin.

Best dps in minis... Yeah SC works there, though I always feel ridiculously squishy in it, almost like my PoM. For pve pyjaming I would mix and match to get that sweet - hate. Good that you put all that heal rating to use :P

II have a solution for this though... Remove that stupid mastery golden perk and add AA self heal to DTs AA repertoire. That would be fun, right?
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

You obiviously don't know that Wisdom = UNHOLY magic dmg for dt, where do dt dmg come from? combos? blood for aid hit's for 100+100+100.. ok? while i rather take wisdom / magic dmg which is 90% from dt's dmg like i said before, not my problem there is no heavy armor with wisdom in khitai, so best choice for dps comes from scarlet sircle
    Oh thank you, I really didn't know that NOT.
    Ofcourse it is good for a dt, and I totally want scarlet circle gear on my dt. I just do think that taking it when a healer needs it, is being an *******. It's like a pom needing on cloth sc gear, just because it's good for his dps, or even to make the comparison complete, needing on an item with magic damage and intelligence, I mean the magic damage works for me right? The int is waste, just like the healrating for a dt.

Epic lootwhore thread is epic... Good to know in advance who not to group up with
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

....i play on fury. Im just trying to get good dmg set besides my blue tiger gear. And i think i deserved them over that usless tos who could not even use heals.

....i play on fury. Im just trying to get good dmg set besides my blue tiger gear. And i think i deserved them over that usless tos who could not even use heals.
    Besides that useless tos? So now it was just one healer, doesnt really align with your topic title angry light armor healerS?
    Good you warn them on forehand, please share this topic link with the tos and poms in your group before entering an instance, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Besides that useless tos? So now it was just one healer, doesnt really align with your topic title angry light armor healerS?
    Good you warn them on forehand, please share this topic link with the tos and poms in your group before entering an instance, cheers!
    Why is cromlings qq:ing my threads. And u think im gonna do crappy pve after i get my gear.. wont touch pve dungeons...

This thread is hilarious.

If you asked the healer and the healer said NO then what's the problem.

If you just needed without saying anything, then you are a idiot.

Get your own guildies / friends to help you out with stuff like this not pugs.

Stupid is stupid.

What type of responses did you expect with a thread like this?

Yeah man need on SC gear over the healer?

What part from SC gear is not for dt??
    So i cant need full plate gear on t4 because it is for guardians? Makes no sense if i would pass it. Dt/ conq heavy while guard full plate? Is this how you play? Pve nab

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast