Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Only drops that drop in t4 are demo/necro items / light armor wisdom anyway, everyone is full t4 from those classes in BS

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    The tos who started the qq: was full t3 raid geared and he also had some full khitai set.

and it is really not my problem that funcom cant create own class gear for dt and hox.. dt t2 raid gear got less strenght and same constuction as cloth armor wolf set? wth hell is this.

but as i said before, give dt own tiger set which has magic dmg, and no usless combat rating if i want combat rating set, i play conq

cloth armor hox wolf belt better than t2 raid belt.. makes sense (for dt)
    T3 ToS gear is only good for vanity, SC set > any other Khitai light armor set for Pom/ToS...no wonder he has QQed. I would have too

i want / need it too so definently not gonna pass it

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i want / need it too so definently not gonna pass it
    You'll have to just run with your own guild then, because you won't be welcome back in most pugs if you roll on healer gear. Cloth or light armor magic set is a novelty for a dt, but it's the best gear in the game for a pom/tos that can't get t4. And you'll be the first one to qq when they roll on heavy and plate that you could've used.

Try in guildgroups or with BS yep, people don't moan when that gear isn't needed by anyone so you can pick it up to avoid merchfood

Oh, and don't go in full SC, take those Yun's shoulder/wrists, good hate decrease on thoses.

If i would play tos, im pretty sure that i would take necro weapon's for dps, from t1 for example, fetish of caged fiends is imba

T3 wisdom talis have everything you need(crapton of crit, good hit, enough magic dmg) and are easy to get for PoM/ToS so I wouldn't bother with necro gear
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Wait what? You made a topic about people being mad that you need on the gear that was designed for their class?

Very nice that you want to go for sc gear, but do it with a bs or a fully geared pom/tos in your group.

Whining about this really makes you a lootwhore..

Screw everybody over - that's apparently the rule
    Which happened to me and the shoulders I wanted. Luckily it only took 8 more freaking days running the dungeon 5 times a day for them to drop again (y)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Wait what? You made a topic about people being mad that you need on the gear that was designed for their class?

Very nice that you want to go for sc gear, but do it with a bs or a fully geared pom/tos in your group.

Whining about this really makes you a lootwhore..
    You obiviously don't know that Wisdom = UNHOLY magic dmg for dt, where do dt dmg come from? combos? blood for aid hit's for 100+100+100.. ok? while i rather take wisdom / magic dmg which is 90% from dt's dmg like i said before, not my problem there is no heavy armor with wisdom in khitai, so best choice for dps comes from scarlet sircle

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast