Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Failing to understand how you've done all the dungeons and raids but are so desperate for gear that you're trying to lootwhore healer gear.
    it is for dt also, why would i not take it?

Yesterday i press need from sc shoulders, [barb]: hey why u need them? oh sorry did not realize you are dt, thought u guard hehe.

[shaman]: ofc he can take them, its best dps gear for dt,

[OTHER DT]: dammit, i greeded them, i want them too. {linked wolf **** shoulders}

so in the end, everyone accepted sc gear as dt's too,,, i dont know how crom baddie dt's run in wolf set....been there, seen them

Talking

oh forgot to mention that sin got hox sc gear bought (epic one) now i must be vendor w*ore, and not to mention t4xbow /pvp 8 one.. must be ninjalooter over here..

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    it is for dt also, why would i not take it?

Yesterday i press need from sc shoulders, [barb]: hey why u need them? oh sorry did not realize you are dt, thought u guard hehe.

[shaman]: ofc he can take them, its best dps gear for dt,

[OTHER DT]: dammit, i greeded them, i want them too. {linked wolf **** shoulders}

so in the end, everyone accepted sc gear as dt's too,,, i dont know how crom baddie dt's run in wolf set....been there, seen them

*applauds*: good, you took our advice and go with a bs, and oh, suprise, no one cares if you take the sc gear! Was that so hard?

Apparently it was... Cause he had to post it here to brag how right he was when he took priest piece from noone...

Anyway, thanks Ymir that I already have every healer piece I need (except for oxmal legs). People ale getting greedier and greedier
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Magic gear is **** anyway.
    ╔═╗╦╗╦╗╔╦╦╕╔╗╔╗╔
    ╟═╢╟╢╟╢╫──╢╟╢╟╬╢
    ╨└╨╨╜╨╜╙╜─╨╙╜╨╙╜

Quote Originally Posted by geNius- View Post
    Magic gear is **** anyway.
    ****en awesome more like it!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567