Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angry light armor healers

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    What part from SC gear is not for dt??
    So i cant need full plate gear on t4 because it is for guardians? Makes no sense if i would pass it. Dt/ conq heavy while guard full plate? Is this how you play? Pve nab
    Not sure if trolling, or just stupid.....

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Not sure if trolling, or just stupid.....
    I trade my armor for magic dmg and wisdom.. so dont know whats the prob

tbh, do whatever f*ck you want, but people that may(or may not, if you do just in-guild stuff) do hms with you could see it as clear indication to kick you out of their group and never inv you again, especially in these times(ridiculous amount of soldiers is playing on fury right now), I know I would do it...

And situation you compared your loot whoring to(t4 soldier set) is totally unrelated to this. If you want to compare needing on SC priest set to something in t4, use needing on t4 priest(especially dragon king) armor as a DT.
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

*Raises hand tentatively* Is.....Is the answer it heal rating Sir?

Usless stat in pvp so i dont count/care about it

Forgive me, I'm just a simple PvE'r, I'm unaware of what the pvp community consider valuable and what they do not.
    However I am fully aware that practices somewhat differ on Crom from that of Fury and they on occasion clash when visiting each others server, which is why I make a comment.

What I'd suggest is basically what has already been suggested. Though, in the interest of peace and harmony within our ever dwindling community, I'd extend it to everyone who starts a pug hm group/raid.

Before the first boss kill set out and agree on some loot rules, if you don't like them, leave the group/raid.
    As a group/raid leader, if you think there might be a problem with someone not following the agreed upon rules then use master looter with dice rolls/coin flips/guild bot !nrolls to decide winners.
    Rules need not be complicated, just simple, for example: Need on class, greed if you can use but better suited to another, otherwise pass.
    What we've all been doing for years yes?
    Wisdom gear is for priests, DTs may greed. Or DTs may need on wisdom gear. Your group your rules. Simple.

Communication is the key (as it is with a lot of problems in life)and by spending one minute checking that all group members are on the same page regarding how loot is dealt with, then more time for fun can be had and more loot can be won for all.

Besides, I bet if you asked the group when joining if you may need on wisdom gear I bet most wouldn't have issue with it at all. Only when it's just taken might you find yourself on peoples ignore list.
    That's not playing nice is it?
    Last edited by Boen9; 21st September 2013 at 16:56.

I think we should just come to the real point of this topic...

DTs need a desperate buff, they aren't good enough yet.

*picks hat up and leaves the room
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    go for the wisdom ring and ToS tali of T3. And then go for the gear dps priest of t4.
    I suspect that if given the possibility most ToS/POM are using demo tali over ToS Tali (with necro dagger of course).

And for T4 what are the "rules" ? PoMs should be happy with thousand blossoms gear that gives less dps than T2 and dragon king strictly reserved to Tos?

As a PoM, i perfectly understand that a player needs on an item that can be useful for him, that is obviously the case of SC light armor for DTs.

So i cant need full plate gear on t4 because it is for guardians? Makes no sense if i would pass it. Dt/ conq heavy while guard full plate? Is this how you play? Pve nab
    Oh you think healrating works for a dt? I'd not call other people a nab while saying stupid things myself.

You obiviously don't know that Wisdom = UNHOLY magic dmg for dt, where do dt dmg come from? combos? blood for aid hit's for 100+100+100.. ok? while i rather take wisdom / magic dmg which is 90% from dt's dmg like i said before, not my problem there is no heavy armor with wisdom in khitai, so best choice for dps comes from scarlet sircle
    Hang on a minute....

First of all 90% of dts damage doesn't come from magic, I have no idea where you pulled this inflated number from.

Sc gear is good for grinding factions and what not but good luck tanking with it, you'll get face rolled fast. Maybe palace+vortex for lols, that's about it.

Why try and top the parse, pull aggro and die when you can main tank and top the parse anyway...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast