Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funcom, what should we do about missing items?

Default Funcom, what should we do about missing items?

I have multiple toons with multiple missing items. They appear to all be items that have the 'Can only have one' designation. Should I go through and petition on every single one of my characters? What if I don't exactly recall every item that I am missing?

About 10 hours ago this bug started happening and was initially misdiagnosed as a missing bag issue when in reality it is all 'Can only have one' items. Since then the only Funcom response was to petition it. Please tell me that you don't expect us to wait multiple hours on every bugged character we have. Can you please update your paying customers at your earliest convenience about whether or not you will fix this issue for us, as you should? Thanks.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Was this meant to be a fix for having two "can only have one" items equipped ?
    Guess TL was not up to TEST this on first huh ???

I was going to put a thread up on the subject, but don't even know what to say. It's such an unbelievable display of incompetence I'm at a loss for words.

Get trolled lolol. Cus, who needs customers right.

Been pvping without any rings today. No answer via petition, and online help says go petition again.

O funcom, you so crazay

They did fix the can only have one requirement, but along with it, took 25 milestones, all my t3 prot rings, my xib dps ring, a deaths ward and whatever else I do not remember..

Chatting with other people in vent seems like what they have done is flagged anyone who had 2 or more of an item that was a can only have one.

Then instead of removing the multiples of that particular item the mistake FC seem to have made is removing one of every item in that toon's inventory that was a 'can only have one' item.

My assumption then was that the bags that went missing must have also been a 'can only have one' item - but I just went on a few toons to look at different bags and checked some vendors - this doesn't seem to be the case so they went missing for some other reason.

Why they did this while the server was live who knows?

I know for sure they are working hard on it, one of my guildies had a lot of stuff missing from his inventory and just now he got everything back, so...patience :-)

I am sure they are working on a fix too, however a quick word on wtf is happening would be great.....

Quote Originally Posted by aegeas View Post
    Chatting with other people in vent seems like what they have done is flagged anyone who had 2 or more of an item that was a can only have one.

Then instead of removing the multiples of that particular item the mistake FC seem to have made is removing one of every item in that toon's inventory that was a 'can only have one' item.
    This seems to be the case for me. The only one of my toons who have lost items is my assassin who for some reason ended up with two of those Yag relocators. He then lost the Yellow Priest ring (and Iron statues gem, milestones etc) too as they removed it. The rest of my chars seems fine as they didn't have any of those 'Can only have one' thing.
    Last edited by Maark; 18th September 2013 at 10:11.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by aegeas View Post

My assumption then was that the bags that went missing must have also been a 'can only have one' item - but I just went on a few toons to look at different bags and checked some vendors - this doesn't seem to be the case so they went missing for some other reason.

Why they did this while the server was live who knows?
    yep, was exactly my thought. too bad that also people with multiple beacon relocators, totems of origin etc. were affected as well, otherwise we could laugh now on all the exploiters who bought 2nd BB ring etc. and were hit by this mighty ban hammer
    Last edited by Argantes; 18th September 2013 at 10:17.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast