Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Flag capping avoid pvp playstyle on Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    You Europeans have a different mindset about what pvp is.

Don't matter. We like deathamtach. PVP is player vs player. Capping flag avoiding pvp is obviously not player vs player.

Im not talking about the time where both team has flag and pvp happens, if you think that you're brain needs an upgrade.

Im talking about times when teams are balanced or close to balanced, yet one team just cap out the flag in less than 3 minutes and pvp mini is over. Not everyone sign up minis to grab flag and avoid pvp. We like to duke it out here, only when one team completely gets destroyed do we cap it out.

The reason we say capping flag is much like pve concept because you can completely ignore pvp and avoid it and win the mini. We see this too many times.
    Now assuming the average us player abuses minis for deathmatch (probably not true)...this just shows, that your tactic is not working for minigames (we had a similar situation when fury got merged and it did only work, if enough killwhores abused it. As soon as 3 focused people went for the flag, that "tactic" fails).

If blue geared people can stop a flag carrier when focusing, then a few pros should be more able...then you have pvp around the objective.
    If of course you keep playing like a bot and focus only the weak...don't be surprised they hide and avoid you, fooling you by scoring flag after flag, while you waste time and energy hunting them.

But if every mini ends fast within some minutes, it looks more like an issue, when the group composition is completely unbalanced and there is an agreement to end it as fast as possible to check the next. You really can't blame people not fighting, when they have 1-2 afk in hide, 1-2 leaving and them hopelessly outgunned and outmanned, should they fight. And then one pvp10 or t4 person near the resspad is enough to disable them. Be happy, that they stay at least and offer the occasional fight in such cases. But if you farm them, don't be surprised they won't even do that.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 18th September 2013 at 07:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    People cap too fast? Take the flag then.
    I don't understand their point of view. How can the losing team be better at pvp than the pve-team that cap fast, if they're not even capable to stop them to cap. Makes no sens at all since you need to pvp to do that.

If there's a problem I know where it is situated :the team that let enemy cap is fighting at the wrong place. And it's usually in front of rez pad...
    I can't remember any game I ever played, where fighting near those was considered honorable.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 18th September 2013 at 07:16.

personally, if i see a tank i dont bother, unless hes got 5% left and 0 bubbles

so if that means a flag carrier, then fantastic, ill make sure not to kill him so that he can move his OP ass as a slow poke for the rest of the mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Arta View Post
    Yes this is very sad. This is why can't meet with roleplayers. The most population think at the world game as big deathmatch arena.
    lol RP, they shut down those servers some time ago

on my sin i now have a win/lose of 2, never leave games

iv come to completely disregard flags (unless its 2 cm tops from a cap), my win percentage increased since merge, my kdr increased since merge, yet the gear level increased

Euros got it all wrong

It's already been said but here's a hint if opposing team grabbed your flag and you want pvp :

grab the opposing team's flag and fight it out ! and voilà : pvp !
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    It's already been said but here's a hint if opposing team grabbed your flag and you want pvp :

grab the opposing team's flag and fight it out ! and voilà : pvp !
    thats why everyone is rolling conqs in europe too :/

Just wondering why ppl join CAPTURE THE FLAG, if they are not doing it? both team's get flag fight until other one drop it and fail to pick it up.. mostly im the one who do all the job thou :>

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Just wondering why ppl join CAPTURE THE FLAG, if they are not doing it? both team's get flag fight until other one drop it and fail to pick it up.. mostly im the one who do all the job thou :>
    wheres the DEATHMATCH minigame mode

Stop cap flags on "captur the flag minigames"? WTF. If you are so good pvpers just stop player with flag... If you are camping for kills and not help your mates to get flag and support them with dps and ccs, you are just lame low skill player. Every1 can keep CCs for yourself and nuke some1 but who can support mate and do good KDs? Few group of playes. "Capping the flag avoiding pvp" thats joke. If you dont know how to cc chain player with flag- so you are bad pvper its simple.
    If all of your team members have better kd (on mini) from enemy team and they win- yes they are better as group. You probably found 1 low ungeared player and u farm him. Thats your definition of pvp right?
    Solmhyr- new style of HoX play.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast