Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Flag capping avoid pvp playstyle on Fury

Yeah I don't get him either... Not acknowledging any of our points, calling is ignorant, close minded, pvp wannabes that pve their way to victory while preaching that "only way to pvp is pvp that I, your lord, have chosen and that is deatchmatching your way to oblivion in front of the rest pad for 20 minutes." now who's ignorant...
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    What in the hell are you on about? Get off your high horse. There is no hate or bile. Its only anger that started the thread and frustration. There is also delusion, and ignorance written all over by many players who refuses to see my point.

Please stop trying to guess what age I am, or how I was raised. Its such an over used and fail trolling tactic that's been on the internet for years.

Grow younger, get with the new century, stop being narrow minded and adapt to the newer generations.
    Calling people brainless, ignorant, delusional etc just because they don't agree with your views on how to play Capture the skull is hatefull. The way you deliver your opinions are filled to the brim with bile.

People don't refuse to see your point, they just don't agree with it. And like a child you get yourself worked up over that fact to point where you lash out with the few words you know. It's not very impressive I'm afraid.

I'm not guessing your age. I know you are a child, in mind if not body (but probably both).

I don't have to get with the new century (what exactly is that anyway?), since this whole discussion will be void in a few weeks. It's just a difference in play style that will soon be gone.
    As far as being narrow minded is concerned, refusing to play objectives in an objective based game, and actually insulting those that do, I think you should take a closer look at yourself and what it is you're actually saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    What in the hell are you on about? Get off your high horse. There is no hate or bile. Its only anger that started the thread and frustration. There is also delusion, and ignorance written all over by many players who refuses to see my point.
    So u call ppl that against ur point for their reasons to write delusion and alike crap? Maybe just guess for diffrence that ur point might be delusion as well or look from our PoV? :>

For me, every mini that ends fast, means it was unbalanced alot. And personally I have no fun or intention prolong minis which are simple farm.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Calling people brainless, ignorant, delusional etc just because they don't agree with your views on how to play Capture the skull is hatefull. The way you deliver your opinions are filled to the brim with bile.

People don't refuse to see your point, they just don't agree with it. And like a child you get yourself worked up over that fact to point where you lash out with the few words you know. It's not very impressive I'm afraid.

I'm not guessing your age. I know you are a child, in mind if not body (but probably both).

I don't have to get with the new century (what exactly is that anyway?), since this whole discussion will be void in a few weeks. It's just a difference in play style that will soon be gone.
    As far as being narrow minded is concerned, refusing to play objectives in an objective based game, and actually insulting those that do, I think you should take a closer look at yourself and what it is you're actually saying.
    Again, I just told you its not "hate" I don't hate any of you, not do I give a damn about any of you. You can't "Hate" someone over the internet. Its Anger and frustration. Understand them.

Again, you are trying to guess my age ( brain and body wise). As if it somehow makes your point any more valid. Stay off your high horse.

Refusing to play objectives? You kidding? have you been creeping on my toons in game 24/7?
    We actually do play objectives, and we even change our playstyle to play objective CTF style Premades vs EU. Get your fact straight, and you take a closer look at yourself and what you are "trying to assume and make up"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    So u call ppl that against ur point for their reasons to write delusion and alike crap? Maybe just guess for diffrence that ur point might be delusion as well or look from our PoV? :>

For me, every mini that ends fast, means it was unbalanced alot. And personally I have no fun or intention prolong minis which are simple farm.
    I do see your PoV, and I've acknowledged it in EVERY one of my posts.
    I also do objective mini myself sometimes. I also pick up the flag and cap it sometimes. If the match is unbalanced, I cap that flag out soon as I can etc. If team is really balanced and a flag needs to be grabbed I would some times grab it.

Im calling those who refuse to do anything else besides Capturing the flag "delusional" because its their only style of play and they refuse to change, and they will say whatever to justify their reason for grabbing flag and not pvp.

You play with objectives pretty much as often as we do deathmatch and you rage about it almost every time(from what I saw so far)

Anyway...I propose closing of this thread cause discussion won't go anywhere from this point - both sides are dead set on their opinions and views and more post here would only mean more flaming
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

The few games I played I received 0 heals despite having 3 healers on the team.

I had a mini yesterday where we did the standard scuffle in the middle of HV to see which side was more dominant.....we had the edge.
    Our tank proceeded to the flag room and grabbed the flag.
    "Support for flag" i said in group
    We made our way accross the map (noone else came)
    "going low" i said
    "taking flag to......" huh....our pad???...dafuq???

We then proceeded to have a mass brawl at our rez for the duration of the mini......without even capping once first.

Stranger things eh
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    The few games I played I received 0 heals despite having 3 healers on the team.
    YOu never played with me...

Quote Originally Posted by nuadar View Post
    You play with objectives pretty much as often as we do deathmatch and you rage about it almost every time(from what I saw so far)

Anyway...I propose closing of this thread cause discussion won't go anywhere from this point - both sides are dead set on their opinions and views and more post here would only mean more flaming
    Then you have no idea what you are talking about. I have played a few with him and not once has he made a comment about it being bad, or raging as you put it.

Just stop posting, and get to know us first. Ignorance is bliss, but everyone around you sees it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast