Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Flag capping avoid pvp playstyle on Fury

Default Flag capping avoid pvp playstyle on Fury

Seriously what the hell is wrong with you people after merge?

Every single mini has been instant flag cap.

On average the mini end in about 2-3 min, even if the opposite team is a good team.

I understand flag capping is an objective, but its getting more of an " cap the flag forget pvp" Also its understandable to cap it out because the opposite team are filled with new players, I wouldn't encourage farming. But on most cases its when the team are balanced and mini just ends in 2-3 min

Seriously every mini it has been entire team going to flag room, grab flag entire team ignores other team who aren't focusing on the flag and the mini would end in about 2-3 minutes.

What the hell is wrong with you people. Move to crom if you don't want to pvp.

Seriously, some people play for win/loss. For that reason they fight mainly close to "important" places...e.g. around flags.

If u want good pvp, stay close to these places and everybody is happy...w/l and k/d players.

Should make different league for PvP10... too much people on max level and too big the different between a P10/T4 veteran and fresh blue gear L80.
    If somebody dont like lose all the time and being farmed meanless only for shity gear, that dont mean they dont like the PvP.
    Artarosse

I play for W/L too, coz K/D supereasy to achieve and no other aims than W/L.
    Cripples gonna cripple

KD super easy to achieve? more like W/L super easy to achieve. Just avoid pvp and cap the flag its been like this since last week

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    KD super easy to achieve? more like W/L super easy to achieve. Just avoid pvp and cap the flag its been like this since last week
    LOL so true, how is it pvp when you can achieve a win and actually not kill anyone?

Is there anyone left who actually likes PVP? or You guys hate it so much you need to end it as quick as possible IE capping it out 2 mins in....

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    What's hard in KD farm? ;o Decent W/L thats true challenge if u not leaving minis and such. Im doing achievment whoring at least its only thing i find in minis for myself after playing aoc for so long ^_^

Anatu for example found himself in farming cripples, he having fun, thats his choice. Ppl are diffrent and aims could be diffrent, everyone having their fun :>
    Last edited by Sarhal; 17th September 2013 at 23:24.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    What's hard in KD farm? ;o Decent W/L thats true challenge if u not leaving minis and such. Im doing achievment whoring at least its only thing i find in minis for myself after playing aoc for so long ^_^

Anatu for example found himself in farming cripples, he having fun, thats his choice. Ppl are diffrent and aims could be diffrent, everyone having their fun :>
    Gotta keep that cripple Population down my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post

Whats hard in KD Farm? There isn't, because that's a stupid question. Because it is PVP, it isn't pve cap the flag and avoid pvp. That's the hard part, the fact you have to go and pvp.

It dosnt matter if people aims are different, you want to pve go do it on a pve server. its pvp minis stop with the PVE only and avoid pvp by capping flags or killing totem.

Better yet, lets have a separate que for minis where pvp is disabled so you guys can capture all the flag all you want, the capture point is set to 20 flags. Have fun its truly challenging I bet.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast