Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    If you have not done so already, please submit a petition in game (/petition) so that Customer Service might investigate to assist you.

Thanks!

yes first we wait GM to respond for 3-4 hour. and after 40m arguing he is only able to give veteran shoes back.. but i think it's good for funcom's customer service to give atleast them back

The problem about talking to a GM about this is to actually beeing able to tell him whats missing.
    I got 13 chars myself and I didnt have a inventory list on all of them, some mails went to hell and I cant for my life remember the content of them all. Maybe some other things also which I so far didnt even miss.
    Many lost the whole content of their bags, how can they remember detailed what was in it?

This issue is something FC must find a good solution for without forcing everyone to make petitions who never will solve the problem.

Be nice if they just replied !!!!!

asking too much I know

Seems if you have the vet bag (120) loot is all gone other than 1st page. However if you have the crafted bag all loot is still there. This seems like could be a real quick and simple fix .....

Still no decent reply from funcom GG

good thing the new GTA is out
    Last edited by razzafour; 18th September 2013 at 08:23.

After waiting long time the only think that the GM did was to give me the dragon spine flute in one of my character...
    They just can't fix the mess and is really big one this time.
    Would like to thank Funcom that finally made ​​it very easy for me to leave from the game after 5years.

lol i lost serveral items too. This must be a joke or something else. Great job funcome! Therefore i payed money over years!

13 hours later, still no GM.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

even longer wait here and no answer...
    I am Stian ingame...

Sezmra has replied here:
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...25&postcount=4

And the original post from them about the issue is here:
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185068
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    13 hours later, still no GM.
    ^^^Funcom is what Funcom does!^^^
    What I don't get is how some people can be waiting 13 hours for a reply while a guy I was raiding with last night got a response in less than 10 minutes!!! WTF!?!?!

All I can say is I am sorry to those of you that got Funcomed, AGAIN. And I am grateful it didn't happen to me, yet. Because this camel can't carry any more Funcom straw. Plus I have very little reason to stay in this game seeing the snails pace of fresh content.

I'd like to know why anyone signed off on an untested patch like this. This bug/exploit/whatever that was created after the merge affected gameplay very little. It's not as if people found a way to repeatedly get the Entity's box to spawn. Worst case, a few people may have gotten a faction ring or one of the T4 talismans that are one only. Hardly gamebreaking, and something that could've been patched easily in a future update after it had been appropriately tested.

Yet for some reason they felt the need to not only rush a patch to the live server, they did it while the server was up and running.

We've had the rez window bug for months, and there's been nothing done to address it properly, and that is a bug which can dramatically affect gameplay.

Some people said last night after not getting a quick fix, "I'm done". A few logged off nerdraging. FC's response? Have the forum manager tell people to make petitions, which, given the small # of GMs, means it would take weeks to resolve this thoroughly.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast