Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

I got the same issue. My DT lost 3 epic rings, Death Ward, Tricksters Charm and the High Priest's Ring of Protection.

I know I had them earlier today when I did some arena duels with a guildmate, as I switched them around when he changed class.

It has been petitioned but so far no response.

To have a ninja patch make this sort of error is totally unacceptable.

"To have a ninja patch make this sort of error is totally unacceptable."

+1!

I hope funcom fixes this, or I think this single thing could kill the game completely. Who is gonna regrind to get the gear they had?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    I hope funcom fixes this, or I think this single thing could kill the game completely. Who is gonna regrind to get the gear they had?
    And it's the sort of thing that should receive an immediate response from funcom, instead, nothing.

The quality control and PR at this company are atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    If you have noticed that your inventory bag is missing, please submit a petition in game. Customer Service will assist you as soon as possible. The contents of the bag are not lost, they just cannot be accessed until the bag is replaced. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sezmra, it's not the bag (only). I did not lose the bag (bag of prosperity) I lost everything else "can only have one". :\

And still no answer from GM on my petition btw.

Thing is I don't know that I can remember exactly what got removed. I lost a deaths ward and chthonic nightmares on my demo, plus random social stuff and saved purples that I just don't remember offhand.

My guardian Yorkies is missing the t3 protection ring and has other empty spots in inventory that I don't remember offhand (think armor from khitai from where its located) plus social items. This one still has the chthonic nightmare ring whereas it was not present for the demo.

Social pets kitten and puppy and cunning rat are missing: the puppy I did NOT want to lose and would like them back. Have to look and see if all of them are gone.

One hole in last set of boxes = space potato item for yag runs, whatever the thing is called: so far all of mine are missing.

I'd really like to get my social puppies back. This isn't fun any more.

The way to look at the problem is not that bags are missing, but "can only have one" items are missing, and some of those items are the bags.
    I am Stian ingame...

sezmra
    Community Team

Missing Bags
    If you have noticed that your inventory bag is missing, please submit a petition in game. Customer Service will assist you as soon as possible. The contents of the bag are not lost, they just cannot be accessed until the bag is replaced. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...73#post2065773

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast