Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

Today was a ninja fix,i was online in mini game and i lost lot of thinks from all my characters,even all the veteran stuff,like boots-cape.
    I lost all the guest rewards that was "Can have only one"...GJ Funcom!
    Last edited by SPETK73; 17th September 2013 at 19:58.

so it sounds like it only effect toons that were logged in? That offline toons were NOT effected?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I wasn't logged in and it decimated my POM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

yay cant wait to check my Guard and ToS, both with 2 full sets of T4 gear.. super fun...

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Thumbs down

some pickpocket stole my death's ward, my grand priest ring and my fury of iziel

This happended to me just 10 min ago, i was running dead mans hand and after killing drostan i open my inventory to use the AA-urn and discovered that my bag had gone.

Have petitioned and waiting for answer.
    I am Stian ingame...

How on earth they can implement something like this without testing it is beyond me.

wonder how many people this effects?

Same thing on my DT - had the Veteran's Haversack; it was there when I logged in yesterday. I log in this evening, there is no equipment bag equipped, and I am left with 24 inventory slots. Everything that was in my inventory beyond the 24 first slots is gone.

My other characters are not affected, but it sucks that all my protection and some damage/tank gear disappeared.

Wrote petition some hours ago, but got no response.

Lost quite a few items to include Deaths Ward, Veteran boots, some claim items, and probably more as I can't recall what was in those empty slots in my bags.

Checked another toon. 12 missing items. No idea what was in those slots. I really hope Funcom has a backup.
    Last edited by Milkshakess; 17th September 2013 at 20:05.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast