Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

Look like server merge went better then expected.
    Good job Funcom!
    Just wonder how you want to satisfy all this angry men there. Same as before free AA and some usless XP pots?

Customer Service Manager

Funcom

To clear up some confusion, you should only have to submit a petition on one character and the GM can assist with all of the characters on your account. I understand this was not the case last night for some of you and this has since been corrected. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

Red face

I imagine a nighttime in US. The dark office, people sitting near their computers. The light shine on their exhausted faces. They sipping coffee and scrolling character logs for last 8 hours and next X hours, of some simple mistake in a script which running was not compulsory.
    And what is most dissapointing and funny in some way, persons on other side of cable connection, thinking that it was fault of THIS EXACT PERSON who scrolling his logs for missed items.
    Last edited by hoskuldr; 19th September 2013 at 14:15.

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    They can see your items, i was offline and GM was checking my petition and restored my items + symbols

I did not tell which ones were missing, he/she found out without me telling
    Wasn't the case for me. GM can't see or remember items.

more can only have one items:

soles of liquid nightfall
    soles of heaven's light
    amra's noble mane
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Wasn't the case for me. GM can't see or remember items.
    Guess I got lucky in the GM lottery then as well. I just petitioned about my Yellow Priest ring gone awol. The GM however returned all the items I was missing (that I didn't even know about) like a blue necklace from Yag, Fireworks, Gem from Iron Statues, etc.
    Retired

I was missing those 5 yr anniversary items as well and GM couldn't see it, couldn't get it back.

I had a GM who restored everything I could name. Which was my expectation.

However there are about 10-11 items i've lost that I have no idea what they were.. They tried to help and look at inventories, but they claimed they couldn't see anything I was missing..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post

However there are about 10-11 items i've lost that I have no idea what they were.. They tried to help and look at inventories, but they claimed they couldn't see anything I was missing..
    Then how can you know you're missing them? You'll remember what it was when you need it, if you dont.. does it matter? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post

a hint for you: Screenshots folder. Check it.