Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

Quote Originally Posted by prezz View Post
    It's not just can only have one item items. Bag goes missing and so does all gear not on the first page. At least for me it is.

What I don't understand is if funcom knows about it why does it take them 4 hours to respond to a petition to fix this.

So stupid
    All items not on page one goes missing because your bag(that is "can only use one") is missing, these items will come back when a GM gives you a bag again.

That is at aleast what the feedback indicates. If you have an other experience please do tell.

Problem is GM dont seem to be able to track what other "can only have one" items you have.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    All items not on page one goes missing because your bag(that is "can only use one") is missing, these items will come back when a GM gives you a bag again.

That is at aleast what the feedback indicates. If you have an other experience please do tell.

Problem is GM dont seem to be able to track what other "can only have one" items you have.
    Yea, I'm waiting on a gm now. Based on what I hear it takes over 4 hours for a gm response on this issue.

This happended to me just 10 min ago, i was running dead mans hand and after killing drostan i open my inventory to use the AA-urn and discovered that my bag had gone.

Have petitioned and waiting for answer.
    Over 4 hours later my status is still waiting
    I am Stian ingame...

Over 4 hours later my status is still waiting
    You would think for a know issue that funcom knows how to resolve, they would have someone (would say people but its funcom so they have no staff) ready to answer the petitions and get it handled.

6 and a half hour now and no GM responding.

The problem is that they did not identify the problem, for all the Funcom guys know it was a problem with bags and not with "can only have one" items.

So they give the GMs orders to just restore the bags for those that have lost them.

GMs starts out positive and just restores the bag, then the player say there are more items missing.

GM has not a solution for these items, they dont have a manual for how to fix that. Also the players are on the mercy of the GM, if the GM has a bad day he will refuse to restore items except the bag(the bag is the only thing he has a KB-article for), if the GM is in a good mood he will restore the items the player can remember that he had.

So, then the back and forth start between the player and GM to restore items, and this is a conversation the GM has to have with every player so it takes a lot of time.
    I am Stian ingame...

Great response Civilix.

However might be time for funcom to pull there heads in and give the community a decent reply to what is happening, why it happened and what there doing to fix this ASAP.
    Before another bunch of people quit the game before even logging in.

the option for the in game petition is just lame, have hard enough time getting in contact with a GM on oceanic time zone as it is.....

Wait time for a GM seems to be 7 hours right now. Thankfully my toons seem to be OK but lots of people aren't.

FYI, GM fixed me just now... raised petition around 2pm est... currently 10:23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Wait time for a GM seems to be 7 hours right now. Thankfully my toons seem to be OK but lots of people aren't.
    More than that I think

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast