Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any NEW Community PR initiatives ?

Default Any NEW Community PR initiatives ?

Besides the vague and often late GD letters; will their be any new PR initiatives to get the community some info on the game? ~ perhaps driven by a motivated forum moderator ~ ?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

The things I'd do for a little early gossip on the game
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Vorbiz View Post
    The things I'd do for a little early gossip on the game
    Excellent! That's the spirit, sell your body to get us news.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by QoXTC View Post
    Excellent! That's the spirit, sell your body to get us news.
    I'm.... To sexy for your gold, too sexy for your gold, too sexyyy....

But I'll see if I can dig anything up.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Vorbiz View Post
    I'm.... To sexy for your gold, too sexy for your gold, too sexyyy....

But I'll see if I can dig anything up.
    /Cricket /Cricket

It's a shame that good ideas come to the forums, die ... and No one picks up the TORCH ~ and when I say "no one" I mean the dedicated team located here.

Hell ... I'd be happy with a "match"

For instance; I once read that someone WAS, in fact, compiling our requests from the Suggestion Thread ~ I offered to do the number crunching and was told to stand-down. I would love to see the suggestions compiled by popularity, etc ~

"Your Voice" had one run ~ a good idea ~ but gone ... anything to offer us ?

Please and TY

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I'm sure Vorbiz has asked the qustion, probably waiting for an answer or response. Shame it's so quiet but if there's nothing to say I gusss there's no point. Boo

Crafting revamp *COUGH* *COUGH*
    Last edited by QoXTC; 22nd September 2013 at 05:50.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

Quote Originally Posted by QoXTC View Post
    I'm sure Vorbiz has asked the qustion, probably waiting for an answer or response. Shame it's so quiet but if there's nothing to say I gusss there's no point. Boo

Crafting revamp *COUGH* *COUGH*
    Sure there's always asking the supervisor what's the next objective , but what about something similar to the idea like "Your Voice" (which was NOT concieved in a board room at FUNCOM). What about the stats I asked for earlier on the Sugestion Thread?

The threads NOT specifically about what I want to hear from Joel ~ it's about gettin the community involved and how the MODs will a accomplish that.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 22nd September 2013 at 10:49.

I see your point.

Lets face it, Development resources for AoC are very light and so unless they can make changes as suggested then there is little reason to engaged with the community.

Ok so could they engage with the community which would require very little Development time... hmmmm....

-Perhaps a list of "possibles", "maybes" and "no ways" of things that realistically could be done with that dev time, then we discuss? (Likely voting would not be allowed).

Hmmmm.....

they are moving, they are on vacation, someone had a baby... [insert random excuse here]

in the annual review i've read something there will be something with the new conan film (with arnold) some co-op with this hollywood stuff last time.
    If im wrong ive missread something heh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast