Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lost "can only have one" items

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    a hint for you: Screenshots folder. Check it.
    Page 5 of my inventory was filled, I have 11 spots open currently. Yes its prob junk, but its missing.. Yes I have checked screenshots folder, and no I did not screen shot any of my inventory pages recently.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Page 5 of my inventory was filled, I have 11 spots open currently. Yes its prob junk, but its missing.. Yes I have checked screenshots folder, and no I did not screen shot any of my inventory pages recently.
    I can't give any usefull advice then. Up to your memory then. I really don't think funcom nowdays will do exclusions for any player. You just got unlucky with GM serving your petition.

Got fixed for me. While offline answers to my petition were asking the details of everything i lost, GM that handdled in online had a script and was able to restore all.

It seems the issue is more a communication problem that anything else.
    Last edited by Gevlya; 20th September 2013 at 09:31.

I had a GM response this morning before work: he/she said they could do all my characters on both servers while I was offline under the same petition and would not need to know every item lost (I had already posted most of them on the /petition).

There are things I don't care about: fireworks, old Halloween social items, old rings I didn't want to delete

Things I care about: social pet puppys, banes, high priest rings from t3, death wards x2 and a tricksters charm

Sounded like he didn't need to have me list them all out. Even if I just get back the other things in last sentence, that's fine with me (cleans out my trash a bit I guess). I probably had some crows nests fans and I know I had some critters shoulder 'armor' social pets from the store, but those are replaceable. Banes aren't.

Much more promising a petition today though. Thanks Funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Guess I got lucky in the GM lottery then as well. I just petitioned about my Yellow Priest ring gone awol. The GM however returned all the items I was missing (that I didn't even know about) like a blue necklace from Yag, Fireworks, Gem from Iron Statues, etc.
    This is the biggest problem with Funcom support. Their support reps arent even on the same page as far as what they can and cannot do. What do you want us to do? Play the GM lottery and hope we get someone that is competent?

Needing *anyone* to remember *any* item that they previously had is completely unreasonable and totally unprofessional. Surely there are backups of the database? Work out what records were erroneously affected and reverse the changes?
    Last edited by Petridish; 21st September 2013 at 09:39.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshakess View Post
    This is the biggest problem with Funcom support. Their support reps arent even on the same page as far as what they can and cannot do. What do you want us to do? Play the GM lottery and hope we get someone that is competent?
    Ver geard of the difference between an senior gm and a gm? It is the same across all mmos.

The GM can now figure out what you lost and fix it without your having to know the exact names, and they can do it for all your characters and even while you are offline.

I got everything back but a few social pets.

I sent in my petition on the 19th as one alt I almost never play as well as one bank mule had their items deleted. A GM responded sometime while I was offline and restored my bags as well as a few items, but no where near everything. Since I don't pay attention to those characters very often, I can't remember everything I lost, but I knew I was at least missing the Halloween architect recipes on both characters. I updated the petition with that information, got the recipes all back on the mule, and all but one on the alt. Also, due to the way I organize the inventories on all my characters, I could tell I had somewhere around 12-13 empty slots on my alt that shouldn't have been there. Since the GMs obviously can't seem to read the item history logs properly, I believe I will never know what I had missing and will never get those items back.

LOL...

I just noticed that the GM didn't even restore my totem of origin, days after. C'mon Man.