Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost all my "can have only one" items

I don't know...only info I have seen is for missing bags.

I've lost deaths ward rings, social pets [Puppy] [kitten] [cunning rat] [black widow] and the space potato from yag as well as some social things I can't remember offhand.

The t3 quest protection rings are gone too. High priests something.

Hard to believe they've once again created a giant cluster like this. And their solution is to create an in-game errand for everyone affected, which some people say isn't a solution anyway.

Has anyone had this issue fixed by a GM yet? Just wondering if they're still figuring out how to fix this.

No one has had the problem fixed, some have gotten their bags back, some have gotten some of the "can only have one" items back. But it is only workarounds, the problem was not diagnosed correctly and now we just have to wait for funcom to get back to work tomorrow, find out what the real problem is and make a fix for it.

Hopefully a scripted solution even if that require downtime of the server, that way they will also catch the people that may not notice the problem at once.

This is not a problem for the GMs but for the database guys.
    I am Stian ingame...

I am afraid that it might reoccur once again. It just seemed to happen spontaneously, not right after the last patch.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I am afraid that it might reoccur once again. It just seemed to happen spontaneously, not right after the last patch.
    Exactly...this combined with the handling is the real disturbing part!

I checked two chars so far and don't seem to have been affected, but am afraid to log more, unless they tell what happened, what was affected and what triggered it.
    Checking all chars for lost items takes hours. Petitioning it and restoring them (even partly) would take more hours...now count it up for all players affected and look at the exploit options. "Solving" such an issue by petitioning is just ridicolous.
    Doing it partly will only mess things up more and make things worse when you finally have to rollback (and since it was a ninja stunt probably have to rollback to 13th september patch).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 18th September 2013 at 06:48.

At least three months at a reduced price (50%-70% discount) would resolve the problem with people leaving partially. I have checked only five out of my thirteen characters. I cannot tell if something is missing yet.

Update: I might have lost the milestone strength ring on my HoX. I shall recheck it at home in 9 hours.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 18th September 2013 at 07:23.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I have checked both accounts and nothing seem to be missing. But how can someone keep control of 1500 items spread over 20 characters?

I lost my SOCIAL gear from item shop also, bag gone, some t4 epic rings were missing from my bag too, Milestone symbols. veteran token shoes etc.. and this is msg gm give me "im not authorized to give them back."

really funcom? really?

losing social gear is beyond the worse thing can happen. it cost €€€€

oh and 98 rares + 16 gold lost also +1k mark of aclaims

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast