Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: pvp on crom

Fury has alot of trash! yesterday was the worst i ever seen it (maybe just one of them days) wasted 2 hours of my gaming time on mini games didnt even have ONE good fight

Cant speak for crom not played there for longtime but i can imagine there also alot of trash in minis! trash with T4 gear and weapons clicking buttons and doing insane dmg from range

(correct me if im wrong but crom minis must have more PVE T4 players than fury?) only someone with half a brain cell cant do well with insane T4 pve gear

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    Fury has alot of trash! yesterday was the worst i ever seen it (maybe just one of them days) wasted 2 hours of my gaming time on mini games didnt even have ONE good fight

Cant speak for crom not played there for longtime but i can imagine there also alot of trash in minis! trash with T4 gear and weapons clicking buttons and doing insane dmg from range

(correct me if im wrong but crom minis must have more PVE T4 players than fury?) only someone with half a brain cell cant do well with insane T4 pve gear
    Prolly more than 70% have full T4 or partly mixed combination of gear in crom .. so yes there is alot of sick DPS
    HoX - Emboror -

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    I see alot more people hiding either germans or US. My guess is germans.
    Its the americans, theyre used to some kinda of deathmatch style and ignore objectives.

So all the rogues are basically in hide 24/7
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Its the americans, theyre used to some kinda of deathmatch style and ignore objectives.

So all the rogues are basically in hide 24/7
    It's PvP not pve that's why

Mini games on Crom pop good, but the competition is better on Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    It's PvP not pve that's why
    No it encourages teamplay, what ur suggesting is gung ho bollocks.
    Kinaputten

this merge have done wonders to my kd.
    So FC please keep bringing more us and german players in to the game

I have mixed feelings about minis so far on Crom...thought about xfering to Fury, but it sure doesn't look like its worth it.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    I have mixed feelings about minis so far on Crom...thought about xfering to Fury, but it sure doesn't look like its worth it.
    If anything all the qq about objectives in the fury forums make it seem even worse than crom...at least pvers have a reason for having to pve to win, what's the excuse on fury?
    Doomsayer 2008

I guess u guys dont use trebuchet in sieges either.
    Kinaputten

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast