Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Skill points

if you die to a hox 1 vs 1 as ranegr time to reroll special handicaps like you using tts.
    Some Hox are better than you, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Some Hox are better than you, deal with it.
    funny thing you never saw me playing hox haha
    Шторм-кнут

Maybe but some can kill ranger easier than you, TTS or not, it seems. They don't make as much noise as you.

By the way, soon, other pvp perks, then I'll have peace, don't think that would change anything :
    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3873/d2ri.jpg

SO much badness in this thread. Just so much.

I didn't prefer the old ranger because the split between crossbow and bow meant one was always OP compared to the other and in a game where ranged AoE > all, the OP one was crossbow.

Then they normalized bow against crossbow and I was happy until I discovered that ranged AoE was now there for both - which was a retarded move, in my opinion.

Then I noticed that the post revamp Ranger was OP as all holy hell, and I stopped playing it.

Then they nerfed the now OP ranger down to pre-revamp levels of Bow ranger (ie gimped) but bad players didn't stop whining for a second. Then they buffed it in stupid ways and nerfed the single best aspect of the revamp, ranger melee.

Me, I'd like it rethought out and redone.

Keep the normalization of bow vs crossbow because anything else is just stupid. Lose the ranged AoE except as a special grouped feat*. Split the Waylayer/Sharpshooter trees equally so that one is all bow/crossbow and the other is all melee.

At that point, you finally get a balanced and sensible class.

* Actually, all ranged AoE should be limited to special grouped feats. So to cast Ice Storm you need a group of two or more Necros and the damage increases with the number of necros. Like spellweaving.

Single-player ranged AoE is what makes this game bad.
    shoryuken

Default ha!ha!

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    delete your ranger make a real melee class enjoy game try bs/hox/dt very unique classes or barb.
    its sad they removed combos from ranger so its chimpanza friendly class ultra boring delete it.
    Said the Necro...dude you ridicule yourself..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Said the Necro...dude you ridicule yourself..!!!
    how to reply to that lol.
    first off i am not a necromancer i have no magic powers to reanimate the dead, i am a mere mortal who plays aoc.
    i find it realy absurd this atitude of tagging a person to a class, feels just as stupid as tagging a person to a football club.
    im sorry i am human i dont comply with your bottle tags i have all classes, but there is only one i truely dislike and its mainly because it was actualy my main character untill they removed the combos that is .
    actualy if i had to tag myself to a class i would say bear shaman, dt or guard or hox and only after necro.
    i must admit my disapointement at bear shaman revamp they were too busy making conq op to finish it, booming roar end feat chain is still not worthy enough and despite so many pleas to make licantropic bite better its unchanged along side bile perk.

but lets see here if you compare the sheer amount of keybinds you need on necro to ranger its just silly easy ranger, after revamp for pvp you only realy need down arrow anyway for pvp, to kill clothy its fire atack+down arrow+linebreaker+down arrow+pen shot+taking the shot resulting in aparent two shot for any clothie...

gameplay is so distant from all the remaining 11 classes that its like your playing a whole different game.

i wish i was a necromancer maybe that way i could bring back ranger to be the great class it used to be .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I find ranger so retarded that it's fun to piss ppl of

Quote Originally Posted by Aell View Post
    SO much badness in this thread. Just so much.

I didn't prefer the old ranger because the split between crossbow and bow meant one was always OP compared to the other and in a game where ranged AoE > all, the OP one was crossbow.

Then they normalized bow against crossbow and I was happy until I discovered that ranged AoE was now there for both - which was a retarded move, in my opinion.

Then I noticed that the post revamp Ranger was OP as all holy hell, and I stopped playing it.

Then they nerfed the now OP ranger down to pre-revamp levels of Bow ranger (ie gimped) but bad players didn't stop whining for a second. Then they buffed it in stupid ways and nerfed the single best aspect of the revamp, ranger melee.

Me, I'd like it rethought out and redone.

Keep the normalization of bow vs crossbow because anything else is just stupid. Lose the ranged AoE except as a special grouped feat*. Split the Waylayer/Sharpshooter trees equally so that one is all bow/crossbow and the other is all melee.

At that point, you finally get a balanced and sensible class.

* Actually, all ranged AoE should be limited to special grouped feats. So to cast Ice Storm you need a group of two or more Necros and the damage increases with the number of necros. Like spellweaving.

Single-player ranged AoE is what makes this game bad.
    hey Aell you old ranger advocate

i have to say the current system is crap plain and simple they made xbow and bow the same using the same combos ruined the combo system and made us have to fight in melee range ffs. the clue is in the name of the class yet we are restrict to 5 feet from the opponant to get buffs from traps ( who thought up this retarded mechanic needs to be taken out back and shot )

feat trees need to be split again combos need to be specific to the weapon you are using much like the melee ones are. you would hate to see a conq/barb or guard dumbed down to the point that it made no difference to weather or not they had a 2H/1H/polearm/s+b cause all the combos were the same and did the same damage regardless of the weapon equipped.

the ranger was ruined plain and simple and a handfull of people remember what it was like to play a class that was interesting and fun.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

The people who don't like the feat that add dps if traps are used are just cripples rangers, all of them.
    The kind you see a lot and that are dead meat once a decent players goes to them at close range, reason why they run like pussies to the other end of the map, leaving their teammates struggling in pvp.

Only funcom need those in game, for they money. They are better off the game for decent AoC players, at least in pvp.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    The people who don't like the feat that add dps if traps are used are just cripples rangers, all of them.
    The kind you see a lot and that are dead meat once a decent players goes to them at close range, reason why they run like pussies to the other end of the map, leaving their teammates struggling in pvp.

Only funcom need those in game, for they money. They are better off the game for decent AoC players, at least in pvp.
    lol @ u.
    still thinking your melee toon despite you dont have any combos apart from tortage ones .

so a ranged character needing to go close range to obtain more dps negates fact that its ranged character...duh .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast