Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skill points

Default Skill points

New player here, leveling a Ranger. I've made it out of Tortage and into Khitai now. What skills should I focus on?

Are you talking about feats, AA or both?
    PvP, PvE or both?
    Forever Raidleader
    --
    Ellesar lvl80 Conq // Ellessar lvl80 Guard // Lesar lvl80 DT
    Shurriken lvl80 Sin // Sleeperson lvl80 Ranger // Killtacular lvl80 Barb
    Persefonna lvl80 Necro // Catharsis lvl80 Demo // Spitfiree lvl80 HoX
    Yinward lvl80 BS // Electrifying lvl80 ToS // Pominho lvl80Pom
    Cunningblade lvl 80 Conq

delete your ranger make a real melee class enjoy game try bs/hox/dt very unique classes or barb.
    its sad they removed combos from ranger so its chimpanza friendly class ultra boring delete it.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ellesaar View Post
    Are you talking about feats, AA or both?
    PvP, PvE or both?
    Hi, I'm referring to the skills like Hide, Skulk, Run etc. I can find information about feats on the main forums, and as a f2p player AAs are not available to me. It's only the information about skills that is extremely outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80
    delete your ranger make a real melee class enjoy game try bs/hox/dt very unique classes or barb.
    its sad they removed combos from ranger so its chimpanza friendly class ultra boring delete it.
    I am leveling a Barbarian as well

It's simple really. At 80 you'll have enough points on soldier, priest and mage classes to max every skill and have some left over. With five skills, Rogues will have a bit of a choice, but it's not a big deal either - you can skip perception if you don't pvp and max all the others.

General rule for me is to max run speed and hide at every level, and add points into climb when I try to climb something and get the message 'you need to have X points to climb here' and then I add points to be able to use that climb spot. Also, since the climb spot with the most climbing skill is Blood Bridge rope for 600, you can stop putting points in climb when you hit that. Some even stop at 250 as that's the requirement for the Vistrix cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    This. Worst class ever, melee combat rools.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    It's simple really. At 80 you'll have enough points on soldier, priest and mage classes to max every skill and have some left over. With five skills, Rogues will have a bit of a choice, but it's not a big deal either - you can skip perception if you don't pvp and max all the others.

General rule for me is to max run speed and hide at every level, and add points into climb when I try to climb something and get the message 'you need to have X points to climb here' and then I add points to be able to use that climb spot. Also, since the climb spot with the most climbing skill is Blood Bridge rope for 600, you can stop putting points in climb when you hit that. Some even stop at 250 as that's the requirement for the Vistrix cliff.
    Thanks for the advice!

I would love to humiliate you, ranger hater, using only sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    So funny comming from a TTS user...
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    ranger was my main one day i logged ingame after 2-3 months break and its was the stupid class we have today.
    its a comboless joke made for chimpanzas i had almost 7k kills on my ranger had no problems deleting it some months ago given i didnt play it anymore and when i did log it left a sad taste to play that crap class remembering how much i enjoyed its previous gameplay with combos.

i loved ranger, now its worse possible class ingame gameplaywise its a joke made for nabs to 2 shot clothies with t4 gear.
    i would roll on a 1.04 server just to play ranger again with combos.
    all class needed back then was a line of sight check on combos because it was killing poeople behind walls and players running behind you.
    they fixed the walls line of sight but didnt fix the behind player issue.
    in my eyes players like you are reason why i deleted my ranger it will never go back to having combos because of people like you who praise taking the shot as a necessity.

luckily they didnt destroy all the other classes like they did ranger else i would have quited game long ago.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast