Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Skill points

I don't understand what you guys have with mezz shots. That's the only thing even the worst and useless rangers manage to use properly.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I don't understand what you guys have with mezz shots. That's the only thing even the worst and useless rangers manage to use properly.
    By using it properly do you mean give away free 1 minute stun immunities ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    By using it properly do you mean give away free 1 minute stun immunities ?
    For the cost of ZERO damage!

Awesome deal.
    shoryuken

The ranger needs completely re working as it's not the class as described by the game manual
    It's crap at range. Ok at short distance due to stupid trap buff crap and sucks in cqc.

The class needs another of love to take it from the pathetic button mashing lame combat system it's got back to the proper combo system it started with and some real differences between box and xbow as they are very different weapons but they are treated identically in this game now. And add in 2 maybe 3 decent melee combos and ditch master trapper
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    The ranger needs completely re working as it's not the class as described by the game manual
    It's crap at range. Ok at short distance due to stupid trap buff crap and sucks in cqc.

The class needs another of love to take it from the pathetic button mashing lame combat system it's got back to the proper combo system it started with and some real differences between box and xbow as they are very different weapons but they are treated identically in this game now. And add in 2 maybe 3 decent melee combos and ditch master trapper
    also add casttime on putting down traps, not more than 1 or 2 seconds, dont get me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post

Class has changed, it's accurate to what is described in the revamp update news. Actually the real problem is some range abilities are too op (the ones 99.9% of rangers play with)
    Water is my bubble

mostly i hate in ranger now, is that they broke every god damn animation that class had.. and they removed most of ablities or combos it had,

and wtf is wrong when my ranger doing SALVO ANIMATION when i do fatality??? or that weird looking xbow shot when i do fatality hahah.

oh oh oh,, this is so damn UGLY and nasty.. u guys ever look your flame barrage animation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Q-8DisQvw

Just *****ng watch that video beginning.. see how ranger pulled barrages, and then compare it to ranger animations now
    The Law

It doesn't shot 3 arrows for the fatality, which is something I already asked in suggestion thread. Would be nice to at least see it back that way

I don't have complain about animation, it is smooth, tho the bug which display more than 1 weapon set at same time ruin everything (and makes it hard to tell what you're holding).

But oh well, I don't know what end tree mean
    Last edited by Religolibri; 7th March 2014 at 23:46.
    Water is my bubble

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567