Thread: HoX Demonic Supplication

Default HoX Demonic Supplication

Any other hox think this buff should have 15 min CD for just a added
    45 sec as DE and 20 as AoX...

Because I don't think it should be that long of a cd maybe......... 3-5 min long, but 15 min..Caaaaame oooooooon

Hence why i never spec it.....and i really question why people waste 3 points on it
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Hence why i never spec it.....and i really question why people waste 3 points on it
    Yea, but overall you think if HoX ever got revamp, they should bring that cd down...by Alot...

And its like the only good thing for pvp, in avatar tree to try keep going down that side

Every ability is very good for Heralds of Xotli at the moment. If something needs to be fixed, then Conquerors should be debuffed as top priority.
    I have seen several great Heralds of Xotli using the Avatar-and-Possession builds (going down to the extra daemonic form in Avatar) successfully.

Heralds of Xotli are perfect in PVP, and no revamps are needed. Tweaks? All classes might need tiny tweaks as much as the Herald of Xotli: there is no prioritizing over those for the specific class.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Ye that skill indeed has to long cd and uses too many feat points.
    Avatar/Possession is great on PVP...Just depends whats your style. Some one likes more "safe" build Pos/Gen where you can stay behind more and some like to go right at it Kamikaze style.
    HoX - Emboror -

Well, Demonic Supplication makes you able to stay morphed continously for close to 3,5 minutes.

DE (37 sec) -> AoX (35 sec) -> DS+DE (82 sec) -> DE (37 sec) = 191 sec + some time between morphs so 3 minutes 20 seconds.

As for other feats, you got to consider the alternatives and if they actually add more than being morphed for 45 seconds every 15 minutes. 3% hell strikes or 2 meter aoe poif or demonic fortitude, demonic leech, certainly none of them.
    Last edited by Zoeri; 18th September 2013 at 20:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Well, Demonic Supplication makes you able to stay morphed continously for close to 3,5 minutes.

DE (37 sec) -> AoX (35 sec) -> DS+DE (82 sec) -> DE (37 sec) = 191 sec + some time between morphs so 3 minutes 20 seconds.

As for other feats, you got to consider the alternatives and if they actually add more than being morphed for 45 seconds every 15 minutes. 3% hell strikes or 2 meter aoe poif or demonic fortitude, demonic leech, certainly none of them.
    I think its + 45 sec for DE so that means 37+45 = total of 81 sec not 191 sec total.

Quote Originally Posted by bormzz View Post
    I think its + 45 sec for DE so that means 37+45 = total of 81 sec not 191 sec total.
    Read again mate first you go DE for 37 sec, than avatar for 35 sec, than DS+DE for 37+45 sec and after that another DE that is shortly on cd. so if you put cd of demonic suplication like OP suggested to 3-5 mins you could almost constantly be in demon or avatar form.
    But 15 mins is truly to long, 10 is more realistic with option to shorten it to maybe 8 or 9 through AA.
    One more thing to add if you using from beyond perk that is another 25 sec of demon form.