Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does funcom care about balanced classes?

Default Does funcom care about balanced classes?

I have not really played any other mmorpg because I don't like the pvp style like Conan; but I feel that the classes aren't balanced at all(some are but a lot aren't and the way kills are awarded in minigames is horrible). Is this common for most mmorpgs to have classes unbalanced.

For example I have not heard from ONE person that the conq and necro isn't op in minigames. (yes it depends on the player but I am not talking about...)

[Text moderated by <Arishanya>. Please remember that flaming and trolling on the forums is not allowed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 30th September 2013 at 04:29.

Necro "op? they die in one kb from all melees, heck even my s&s guard makes them implode in no time. Let's not even mention what rangers do to them.

Anyway there is no way to achieve perfect balance in a game with radically different classes and powerful gear.
    Last edited by kalston; 16th September 2013 at 08:06.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Necro "op? they die in one kb from all melees, heck even my s&s guard makes them implode in no time. Let's not even mention what rangers do to them.

Anyway there is no way to achieve perfect balance in a game with radically different classes and powerful gear.
    a necro with less than 20 kills in a mini is doing something wrong

Flesh to worm hit's you for 740. Pestilence crap hits you for 650. mark of devour hit's you for 120. Ice strike crit's you for 4300. Chill crit's you for 3500... dot last for 40 sec wit 740 per crit tick? and has 2-3 sec cd? game breaking? Hell ye.

really try to take flag or cap areas in js .. just impossible

speaking about t4 sw necros here

sure they die in 1kb. but before that they get 1-10 kills ^^

even the bad ones

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    sure they die in 1kb. but before that they get 1-10 kills ^^

even the bad ones
    Another Question
    Can sin kill necro before he used his 3 dots?

OR: Dies a Necro before beeing able to stand up after beeing knockbacked by the linebreaker of a ranger?

Go hide, prepare kb, run up to necro and use it. Use gc+ss then a dw then he should be dead before he's able to stand up. Suddenly sin is OP. I've never played necro, i see that they have alot of kills in minigames, but if you happen to stumble upon a lone necro he's dead.
    To topic: AoC is extremly balanced. Just nerf conqs a little and it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    Another Question
    Can sin kill necro before he used his 3 dots?
    in lost temple when necro other side of map.. or when spreaded dot's from team member? i doubt it, and when I speak on forums i don't speak from my main class perspective... i talk in overall.. sure i play barb also etc

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast