Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Does funcom care about balanced classes?

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    a necro with less than 20 kills in a mini is doing something wrong
    If necro have more than 20 kills than in a mini his foes team doing soemthing wrong :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    If necro have more than 20 kills than in a mini his foes team doing soemthing wrong :>
    exactly haha

jesus.....when you will accept the fact that you cant balance all classes, because they would have to use same abilities and same skills playing by same player and you cant balance classes because of stupid monsta powerful gear

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    jesus.....when you will accept the fact that you cant balance all classes, because they would have to use same abilities and same skills playing by same player and you cant balance classes because of stupid monsta powerful gear
    Well u can improve it alot, but it needs alot of little tweaking every month, 1 patch per half year wouldnt work like FC do
    Cripples gonna cripple

Well u can improve it alot, but it needs alot of little tweaking every month, 1 patch per half year wouldnt work like FC do
    how? DT without void of madness is 1/2 of DT, Guard without pvp gear and aa protection is easy to get down....demo in pvp 5 gear is 1/4 of demo in t4 pve gear etc etc....

how? DT without void of madness is 1/2 of DT, Guard without pvp gear and aa protection is easy to get down....demo in pvp 5 gear is 1/4 of demo in t4 pve gear etc etc....
    Well if u ask me, just use of epic khesh blue armour sets in unchained minis, will already balance pvp alot, by nerfing uber damage of casters and removing yber survivabilty of soldiers :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Well if u ask me, just use of epic khesh blue armour sets in unchained minis, will already balance pvp alot, by nerfing uber damage of casters and removing yber survivabilty of soldiers :>
    true.....I was talking about pvp nowadays not about blurred future...who knows if those unchained minigames ever come...taking too much time if you ask me.

Necros are only considered OP because of the dots...and the fact they can stack with multiple Necros is just plain wrong. Other than that they die rather easy if, like hinted above, the team is focusing the right target.

Conqs on the other hand seem to be the new noob friendly class, but for all things "balance" it's always the player that makes the difference, no matter what class it is.

So true. I don't know what people think about balance. Just make pone class, a barb perhaps, and put a lot of different outfits in it.

keyboard turning necro can go 10-0 no problem
    try keybord turning on a melee? not gonna happen, funcom takes kills away from you go negative 14.6 kills just for pressing an arrow key

But casters are squishy as all hell, heavies when played right are near invincible. All classes are OP when played well, or even played right. I find the game very balanced even with the massive gear gaps.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast