Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Does funcom care about balanced classes?

Only Conq and PoM needs nerfing overall

Then comes abilities/AAs in game like

- TTS - Remove whole ability
    - Lotus bubble - Make it so that CCs are usable on it. Then you can really see who is good sin and who not.
    - Arcane Marauder - Make it have cooldown
    - Reckoning - Lower dmg on frency
    - VoM - Tweak it
    - Instant traps/Molded traps, yes they drop as instant - Remove them from game all together, they are more unrealistic than Santa Claus
    - Feral Growl - Lower dmg, one of the hardest hitting combos in game with low cd + 1 step. Can easily twoshot cloth
    - WoF RoF AA - I dont know, but dmg needs to be reduced from spell if AA is used
    - DWW/GB - Add two combo steps on both so noobs can't rely on them. In current AoC assassin's hardly need to use more than few combos on target, well if u can call those 1steps combos. Yeah i mained sin for years, i can say it without fear
    - Necro DoT's, make it so that they cannot interrupt flag/Point taking, lower effect to last 15sec, nothing happens in PvE, it can always be re applied in less than sec
    - Ranger advantages, seriously who got idea for these? They are only used as extra dmg, remove dmg from them and increase debuff/buff
    - All khitai noob mode knockback combos, increase animation lenght
    - ATG - reduce dmg
    - FaceStab- ridiculous dmg, i do not get it why people cry about soul detonation, it is far worse than FS which is just ridicious. Decrease dmg output by 60% or make it landable on face to face
    - Unstoppable - Increase cd or reduce deflection amount

By fixing those PvP would turn much more fun and skill based. And i bet that is easy fix, just tweaking numbers on those OP abilities
    Last edited by JinDjw; 21st September 2013 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Only Conq and PoM needs nerfing overall

Then comes abilities/AAs in game like

- TTS - Remove whole ability
    - Lotus bubble - Make it so that CCs are usable on it. Then you can really see who is good sin and who not.
    - Arcane Marauder - Make it have cooldown
    - Reckoning - Lower dmg on frency
    - VoM - Tweak it
    - Instant traps/Molded traps, yes they drop as instant - Remove them from game all together, they are more unrealistic than Santa Claus
    - Feral Growl - Lower dmg, one of the hardest hitting combos in game with low cd + 1 step. Can easily twoshot cloth
    - WoF RoF AA - I dont know, but dmg needs to be reduced from spell if AA is used
    - DWW/GB - Add two combo steps on both so noobs can't rely on them. In current AoC assassin's hardly need to use combos. Yeah i mained sin for years, i can say it without fear
    - Necro DoT's, make it so that they cannot interrupt flag/Point taking, lower effect to last 15sec, nothing happens in PvE, it can always be re applied in less than sec
    - Ranger advantages, seriously who got idea for these? They are only used as extra dmg, remove dmg from them and increase debuff/buff
    - All khitai noob mode knockback combos, increase animation lenght
    - ATG - reduce dmg

By fixing those PvP would turn much more fun and skill based. And i bet that is easy fix, just tweaking numbers on those OP abilities
    Ok, now, how did PoM end up on this list? xD
    Necro DOT interrupt flag pickup? That is the point! It should and it must! If you attack a necro with a ranger or sin necro dies really fast... Almost one shot... That is the beauty of it in pvp... Dynamic pvp and with all types of anti-classes...

Good example here is a Bear Shaman - try fight a BS with a conq or DT or guard... You will have a hard time... Even rogues have a nasty time vs BS... It's a good balanced class gives good dmg and perfect survivability...

It is the T4 gear that makes some classes like pom OP, nerf T4 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Ok, now, how did PoM end up on this list? xD
    Necro DOT interrupt flag pickup? That is the point! It should and it must! If you attack a necro with a ranger or sin necro dies really fast... Almost one shot... That is the beauty of it in pvp... Dynamic pvp and with all types of anti-classes...

Good example here is a Bear Shaman - try fight a BS with a conq or DT or guard... You will have a hard time... Even rogues have a nasty time vs BS... It's a good balanced class gives good dmg and perfect survivability...
    If you don't know why POM is there you don't know anything about pvp in this game.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    then explain me how mages and priests kill them fast?
    I'm sure you know already. No outcome is without confounding factors. I can say, "then explain to me how soldiers can kill mages and priests fast", but it wouldn't mean anything.

tts is ok if they reduce it to 20%ish

35 is just lol
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    tts is ok if they reduce it to 20%ish

35 is just lol
    They whole class is just a ""lol"" now switching def/frenzy stance is too easy and switching it when knocked is prety op.

Lol you says traps are so unrealistic so they have to be removed.
    Have you played the game? We got mages shooting fireballs and sending undead minions around. Not to forget the hox...
    Heal is magic trown in front of healers etc,,,
    So saying traps is unrealistic in aoc is the worst
    Reason ive heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmuda View Post
    It is the T4 gear that makes some classes like pom OP, nerf T4 gear.
    It is pvp gear that makes some classes like soldiers OP, nerf pvp gear? :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

only T4 weapons should be nerfed actually (in pvp).
    T4 armor gives a lot of dps for classes but makes them squishy, so it's a fair trade.
    the sprint revamp and the fact stamina became useless help soldiers to be OP aswell.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast