Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All rogues have been nerfed!!!

It's not useless in pvp. Sorry.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

if you meet Jimro in PvP it's more than usefull is game breaking not to have it.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I think OP got it totally right, rogues have been awfully nerfed. There are times when my sin wont 2-shot clothies anymore. This needs to be fixed asap!
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    I think OP got it totally right, rogues have been awfully nerfed. There are times when my sin wont 2-shot clothies anymore. This needs to be fixed asap!
    Yea, but difference is that soldiers two shot clothies also, BUT you need 6 guys to put soldier down... eventually he will use cc and still get away sin can do that .hmmm nah i think when sin try guard fatality sin from 80% with counter weight 1,5k per hit

FH is actually the only OP ability in the archetype bronze Expertise perks : it prevents POMs from using Emissary in pvp which would be quite nice if it didn't take only such a bronze rogue perk to completely nullify that *gold* perk. You don't even have to try to use it, it's that good just by existing.

Celestial Gaze in pvp can be handy but with no heal rating in pvp gear it won't heal for much (or you have to play in no prot pve gear)

Forced Engage 20% critigation chance is good because it's passive anyway but it is no really game changing either. *If* you get a crit you get 20% more chance to mitigate 33% (16% if assaillant has tenacity) of the extra damage which is usually less than half the damage...

And Subtle Illusion in pvp... gratz to the mage who actually uses it effectively because he's damn good.
    Last edited by Ieronon; 23rd September 2013 at 09:45.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Default hmm, didn't know that; at least it's good for something

. . . just wish it was better than just being able to use it against one class.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    . . . just wish it was better than just being able to use it against one class.
    Duh, I didn't mention the obvious mage shield removal because : obvious. Here, something that works on anyone as long as there is a mage in his group.

You'll say that it's not much and not enough but my point was mostly that FH is not that bad and the other archetype's equivalent not that good.

It's not super-awesome-one-shotting-clothies good which is kind of to be expected from a passive perk.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

There are other uses for it, you can for example remove CD or 1 STA stack with the proc (it does a tiny amount of damage like TW so you're not going to hurt yourself like if you used a combo or so).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I never even use those perks in pvp, only finely hooded sometimes cus i like the sound it makes and resolve for animation bugs with combos. but thats it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123