Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All rogues have been nerfed!!!

It's true TW is usefull. On barb it's really nice.
    But on ranger if you play the range you don't really need it. And on sin you're targets usually die in seconds so you can pass on it to get the minus stun and root time.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    To put into analogy. . .

Healers have AA heal to help themselves survive better in pvp and their team-mates.
    Couyple of points here. The AA for healers are not viable to take past the archtype, and the archtype is a different story. Remember that healers only heal themselves 50% of what they heal everyone else, so a 50% increase may seem like a lot, but they only get as much as you now.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Couyple of points here. The AA for healers are not viable to take past the archtype, and the archtype is a different story. Remember that healers only heal themselves 50% of what they heal everyone else, so a 50% increase may seem like a lot, but they only get as much as you now.
    dude the priest AA 50% increase to healing called Enlarged life force
    is a small increase! its 50% of the already half number

example on BS with full enlarged life force (50%) i will heal you for 192 a second and myself for 96 a second
    (think them numbers are befor enlarged life force im not in game) but you get the point

you make it sound like the priests gets a full blue heal cause he has 50% increase
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 17th September 2013 at 12:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    But on ranger if you play the range you don't really need it.
    Playing ranged only works in steamroll groups, otherwise ur a useless ranger.
    Kinaputten

if u first reduce 50% from x and then buff it 50% u don't end up at x omg that is kindergarten math

What? they can't remove mage shields? now how will sins drop 10k bombs and 8k face stabs!??!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    What? they can't remove mage shields? now how will sins drop 10k bombs and 8k face stabs!??!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!
    never seen those numbers.. and like mage shield which absorbs like 100 dmg would affect anyway on bomb or face stab. maybe on svift strikes

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    dude the priest AA 50% increase to healing called Enlarged life force
    is a small increase! its 50% of the already half number

example on BS with full enlarged life force (50%) i will heal you for 192 a second and myself for 96 a second
    (think them numbers are befor enlarged life force im not in game) but you get the point

you make it sound like the priests gets a full blue heal cause he has 50% increase
    Yes, 50% increase on 50% is a 25% increase overall. You are actually supporting my point that I was making to the OP. The priest self heal sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    To put into analogy. . .

Soldiers have forced engage for pvp which gives 20% more critigation chance.
    Healers have AA heal to help themselves survive better in pvp and their team-mates.
    Mages have a damage taker for a few seconds.
    Rogues have NOTHING. I tested FH on a mage and it DID NOT remove the damage barrier, and it didn't work on DT either (who had soul barrier). Who removed this ability form the rogues???

So basically rogues have NO free AA Archetype ability that can be used for pvp.
    Is there a bigger QQer on the forums right now than this guy? He gets so much information incorrect, I don't even bother reading his posts anymore. I'm sure he said something wrong up there.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Default You all missing the point!!!!!!

Ok, TW is not a FREE perk. It takes a perk slot.
    FH is a free perk but it is useless in pvp unlike EVERY OTHER CLASS.

plz don't compare tw.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast