Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All rogues have been nerfed!!!

Default All rogues have been nerfed!!!

To put into analogy. . .

Soldiers have forced engage for pvp which gives 20% more critigation chance.
    Healers have AA heal to help themselves survive better in pvp and their team-mates.
    Mages have a damage taker for a few seconds.
    Rogues have NOTHING. I tested FH on a mage and it DID NOT remove the damage barrier, and it didn't work on DT either (who had soul barrier). Who removed this ability form the rogues???

So basically rogues have NO free AA Archetype ability that can be used for pvp.

good job finding this out bro.

Now funcom must buff the rogues, poor rangers i mean they are so underpowered. Trying to ninja nerf rogues... and think you'll get away with it? god damn it Funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    To put into analogy. . .

Soldiers have forced engage for pvp which gives 20% more critigation chance.
    Healers have AA heal to help themselves survive better in pvp and their team-mates.
    Mages have a damage taker for a few seconds.
    Rogues have NOTHING. I tested FH on a mage and it DID NOT remove the damage barrier, and it didn't work on DT either (who had soul barrier). Who removed this ability form the rogues???

So basically rogues have NO free AA Archetype ability that can be used for pvp.
    you can still use tainted weapons also finely honed should be able to remove AA bubbles (tos/pom) and mage shields

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=sk
    Last edited by Argantes; 16th September 2013 at 07:27.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

And tainted weapons is most op of them all. In minigames any clothy become dead of max 3-combo, cuz completly removing heal.

TW and FH work fine in pvp and are both extremely useful. And all rogues are very good in pvp.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

i prefer using liberation + avoid entalgrment? not sure how to write it.

Id say that shaman's steadast faith is really annoing vs armor debuffers, it's pretty op in duels,. and in mini games its great to remove debuffs from team mates

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i prefer using liberation + avoid entalgrment? not sure how to write it.
    ye on sin i run with those perks to but on barb i use TW and liberation. Its very nice to remove heals.
    Back to OP, in short time you started so many threads on what is nerfed or op, and while some points were valid,its starting to sound like rant now

I use avoid entanglements on my sin because i don't have any keybnds left for it. And it's one less thing to worry about.

Well it's your choice but TW is so useful that I can't live without it and don't even have one single point in avoid entanglements (on my barb, but I don't think it would be different on Ranger/Sin if I had one)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast