Thread: Return of Evil Dead

Default Return of Evil Dead

Who we are:

We are the original regrouping of Dannyboy, Evilassassian, and Defocator and the many others that joined us on Set. Our normal raiding time is usually Tue to TR @ 9:00p.m. eastern time.

Who we are not:

We are no longer Legion of Amun RA. We have booted Satetka from our Guild and have finally made the necessary changes to remove his cancer from our name. Anything he says or does on Crom has no relation to us here at Evil Dead at this point.

Furthermore he is on my personal KOS list after his latest mutany attempt so i'll more than happily join CE or sieges for ANY opposing team. I'll understand if you want to keep the free kills all to yourself however. <Dannyboy>

Alliances and BK's.

We understand that we are currently the only US guild that owns a BK on Crom server. Yes the building issues certainly did not make this an easy task. (I personally waited out in AE for 6+ hours in order to finally get GM attention.)

We expect to be a part of many sieges over the next few weeks. The force many of you fought on the last Friday of Set server remain with me.

New alliances for our guild are in progress. I am open to negotiation and can provide assistance in CE and Sieges so long as it doesn't conflict with other agreements. No alliances are final until it comes from myself (Dannyboy).

Thank you all for taking the time to read these updates, and we look forward to re-introducing ourselves to all of you.