Thread: 2 of my toons can't recive mail

Default 2 of my toons can't recive mail

I know about the other mail issue but 2 of my characters cant receive mail. If I buy on trader I get that but when I send them anything from my other characters it never shows up.

I have tried rezoning, replying to a mail sent from them, and different item attachments but they never get it. I have been trying since them merge but no luck.

Mail works fine on my other 2 characters but these two get none.

Is anyone else having this problem ?

None of my characters can receive mail sent by myself or others at the moment. Sent a customer support message but GM seemed to get it confused with the merge issue of missing mails. My mails aren't missing - they just don't register at the recipient when sent. Haven't tried to buy anything from trader yet after the merge. This problem happened days after the merge.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Mine still does not work, I have been able to buy and sell things on trader with the toon's with no issue but no regular mail goes to them. I think it has to do with names. The rest of my toon's have no mail problems. There were characters with the same names as these 2 on Set before the merge so I think when the merge happened things got messed up. Possible the other person has not changed their names yet or something like this.